**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Early stages of building roster, Rank up 5* duped Nick Fury or 5* duped Black Widow Claire Voyant

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
I'm still building up my roster but now I will have my first 5* rank 5. Should rank up 5* duped Nick Fury or 5* duped Black Widow Claire Voyant to rank 5?
Tried looking for other discussions on this, but didn't find much.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Tough one . I would go with Nick Personally . He is overall a better champ.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★

Personally I’d go Nick but either way you can’t go wrong

Thanks, SpideyFunko! 👍
    Rohit_316 said:

Thank Rohit_316, I'm going in that direction and hopefully rank BWCV in about 3-6 months!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Thank Rohit_316, I'm going in that direction and hopefully rank BWCV in about 3-6 months!
    Once you start getting a hang of using NF, you won't need 3-6 months to rank BWCV.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    NF. He is an questing,AQ,AW god, well he is a god in everything.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 185 ★★
    Nick Fury is awesome by himself and has great synergies, rank him up first.
    legrind said:

NF. He is an questing,AQ,AW god, well he is a god in everything.

Thanks legrind!!

Rohit_316 said:

Once you start getting a hang of using NF, you won't need 3-6 months to rank BWCV.
    Thanks, winterthur 👍
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    BWCV. She is a lot more sustainable than NF.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    What champs ranked all the up do you already have in the Skill class and the Mystic class?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I would say it depends more on what you're looking for; if you feel you need a more damage based champ with some utility mixed in, NF. If you need a more utility focused champ with a little less damage, Claire. They're each great in their own way and they bring different things to the table.

Claire is certainly more sustainable, with immunities and Regen, but NF will end most fights much quicker than Claire does. NF also has some pretty nifty synergies to build into your team (though to be fair Claire does have some pretty decent ones too). In the end you can't go wrong with either. Whichever you are more comfortable with and/or will be better suited to support the rest of your roster.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    I'd go Fury myself but both are great. Rank who u use more