**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 spider gwen is a crazy OP hard hitter!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
Just tried my new r5 5 star against rol winter soldier, easy rampup of charges and venom synergy plus ddhk. She hits 5k+ mediums with class disadvantage if critical. Critical heavy attacks give 10k+ damage. If this would have been against juggs, mediums would have been 6k+ and heavy attacks would have been 11k+. If huntress sense active, heavy critical hits would have dealt additional 3k+ damage. So in total she hits 14k heavy attacks if critical. Super underrated and better than cap iw and she hulk😊👍💪

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Like how would u compare spider gwen to she hulk and Cap IW😂
    I agree with her damage but they both out class her
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Not better that capiw but maybe better then she hulk (she has potential but it requires a lot practice and some help from AI)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Ok i agree capiw is better but she hulk needs high rampup for great damage and spider gwen needs simple rampup so she is better
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Why you have to ruin the post with the final line ? Smh.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Spidergwen with her best syn vs she hulk and caiw? IF compared with she-hulk and her best synergies and caiw (with his sig/syn)..gwen is still miles behind...
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Just tried my new r5 5 star against rol winter soldier, easy rampup of charges and venom synergy plus ddhk. She hits 5k+ mediums with class disadvantage if critical. Critical heavy attacks give 10k+ damage. If this would have been against juggs, mediums would have been 6k+ and heavy attacks would have been 11k+. If huntress sense active, heavy critical hits would have dealt additional 3k+ damage. So in total she hits 14k heavy attacks if critical. Super underrated and better than cap iw and she hulk😊👍💪

That's some good crits. Enjoy her . Everyone have their own opinions and you have one too. She will be very useful to you.
    But in fact:- capiw and she hulk are far better than her
    But if you love her more ,then you could actually do better than those meta champs
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,389 ★★★★★
    Its their opinion im kinda same i think sg is better than capiw and she hulk just because unblockable special evade enervate the whole fight huntress gains some burst damage but main thing is keeping enervate up the whole time
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    how? CAIW has insane utility (and big special 2 damage) and She Hulk has great damage plus some excellent utility herself.

Spider-Gwen is underrated, but she’s not better than them (nor is she the best science champion as you said in a previous post)
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    SG has almost same utilities with She Hulk but She Hulk hits harder and has poison immunity.

I have SG at rank 3 6* but love to have She Hulk.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 please give me a logical explanation on why Spider Gwen is better than Shehulk and Cap IW and I would be glad to disprove it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

@Real_Madrid_76_2 please give me a logical explanation on why Spider Gwen is better than Shehulk and Cap IW and I would be glad to disprove it.

trick question, there is no logical explanation
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Spider gwen is better than every science character out there except mil3s morales