Is yellow jacket sp 3 indefinite power broken?

KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I have a 6star duped YJ (sig 20 only)
i noticed in my testing in ROL that after sp3 the indefinite power sting remains only upto 2 special attacks from winter soldier and then its gone...is it suppose to do that??
I was hoping the indefinite power sting to last the whole fight...

Comments

• KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    He needs max sig for it to always reactivate
    At hit count 106 indefinite power sting was active and at count 114 after 2nd special attack from winter soldier ..the power stimg got removed
    edited May 2021
    But sp3 says indefinite power sting..doesn't really say you need sig 200 to reactivate indefinite power sting...and then whats the difference in sp1 power sting and sp 3 power sting??
    Though if u right abt it..then they should remove "indefinite" word from sp3 description:(
    I understand now a bit but its sad..i really really hope ANT MAN BUFF has a new stronger synergy for YJ!!!

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Khushhal said:

the line says, chance to reactive decreases by 37.29% each time this happens. At max sig it will always reapply
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Khushhal said:

But sp3 says indefinite power sting..doesn't really say you need sig 200 to reactivate indefinite power sting...and then whats the difference in sp1 power sting and sp 3 power sting??
    Though if u right abt it..then they should remove "indefinite" word from sp3 description:(
    I understand now a bit but its sad..i really really hope ANT MAN BUFF has a new stronger synergy for YJ!!!

The sp1 has a duration, while sp3 doesn't, that's why it's called indefinite. It lasts until it's triggered, at which point it is removed to deal damage.
    YJ's sig gives him the ability to reapply it when it activates, but only max sig gives 100% chance
    Thanks i got it!!!