**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account wiped by password change?

I went to post a bug report on this forum. I assumed that the login credentials for my iPhone would also get me into the forum as well as the game. I was wrong.

To login to the forum, it required a password. Which I had forgotten. So I tried to reset the forum password on the forum. It told me to use the password reset in the game.

So I went to the game to reset the password. I reset it and it sent a code to my email account. I put that in the game, and, pow! The password was reset.

But so was the game. I was at the trainer screen. I'm pretty sure I've lost 9 months of development work and hundreds of dollars invested. I want my champions back!

Comments

• Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    no it doesnt. I can guarantee you as my alliance member just submitted ticket to reset password and nothing was wrong.

maybe you can submit a ticket and they will 'further investigate the situation. they have records and history of everything.

cheers have a nice day.
  • Options
    Hey there Daaar5, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this lost account. What it sounds like to me is that your account may have been playing from two sources.

For example, I'm on Android myself and my account is linked up to both Google Play and my Kabam Account, though there are other email addresses of mine in Google Play. Every now and then when you're logged out, the device you're using can incorrectly remember, or sometimes forget the credentials with which you logged in, and it will take you to a new game.

The best thing to do in this case is to make sure you're logged in with your Kabam Account. You can check this by going into the settings in the top left of the game screen and selecting Log In With Kabam. If your account with all your progress was linked up to that account, it should load for you just fine.

If it was linked to an email address instead, you may need to cycle through logging in on each (If you have multiple) or making sure you're logged in with that email address. (If it turns out your original account isn't linked to Kabam, I'd highly advise to link it up as soon as possible.)

If none of the above work for you, you'll need to get in contact with the Support Team, which you can also do from the settings menu and tapping 'Support'. Please make sure to provide as much detail as you possibly can to them, so they can search more efficiently for you.

Apologies for the wall of text, I've just had this happen to myself a bunch of times before. Either way, I hope this helps!

As we're unable to handle account specific issues here on the forums, and you'll need to contact Support for further assistance, this particular thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.