**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Help!

Hey CosmicRay14 here. So I STINCK when it comes to Masterys. So I was wondering if you guys could help me out

Thanks!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You are doing okay. I suggest unlocking pierce.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Helpful links with descriptions on how to build. I found this very helpful when trying to build my setup.

Basics:
    http://www.mobilesector.net/masteries-guide-marvels-contest-of-champions/

Various setups updated for 2017:
    http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A lot of it depends on which champs you use. If you rely more on bleed-based champs, look at things like Deep Wounds. Or you if you use more mystic champs, focus on Mystic Dispersion.

The Basic Build I posted above has always been my platform when doing my builds, then I adjust as my units allow (some of them are stupid expensive with cores to unlock)
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Your utility and defense mastery setups are good basic setups. You need to work on your offense setup. Take a look at what Dexman posted, that is good reference material to help you build up your offense. I would suggest copying the offense setup from the basic build as a starting point plus having at least 1 point in courage.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Can you let go of 4 points in Limber to invest further down the tree?
  • There are a few post online that give you specific masteries that benefit specific champs. But it's sort of just common sense but a few had me both scratching my head/ohhhh.../doh!. MobileSector.com, it is def one of the best sources. They're almost always updated if any game mechanics, champs or mode change. They're earlier explanations are great for people learning. But they don't always have a big selection. Others are seatin and dork lessons on YouTube, Ronin nupe, professor skills & others on reddit, etc.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    You have too much in dexterity. I would remove the two extra points and maybe a point from parry and put them into attack (pierce, lesser precision and lesser cruelty).