Options

Who should be buffed?

Dare2bStarzDare2bStarz Posts: 10
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Pick

Who should be buffed? 63 votes

Loki
36%
YodieNoob_2yrsWilljackson16Darkstar4387TheLazyKingSakkbanNomarigerolSKOutsiderMitchygR4GEadithyaDarw1n34ReinaG0311Korporate_KurtSCARECrimsontide1616Hzori1King_JerryWabzi 23 votes
Black Panther (Civil War)
9%
XillymanSgtAnime1Enzo306imnooneGreatness_12ragnarok_ 6 votes
She-hulk
20%
Drakon56TillerTheKillerAppieRaabuffajrVision_411haunted_memoryIsman1998Anonymous346buttersGreenstrokeDeadpool_42422112Nedim7272 13 votes
Iron Patriot
14%
Vdh2008TeddersTellthemIAMIdontinksoDeadpool_42422112Nanimal79Mr_mc_person34JJGMightyMan 9 votes
Gambit
19%
SnakeEyes69VavasourCapWW2YellsomeKihlgastBUZZdog3000Alpha07GNASTYSkymastrVigotheCarpathianThorrealWorthyWoven 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    She-hulk
    She-Hulk has gotten a lot of bad sighs as well as Iron Patriot and gambit. Time for Kabam to think about how they can be equalized between the champions.
  • Options
    Loki
    Agreed
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Loki
    why the hell does BPCW need an amp I find him annoying af on defence
  • Options
    Iron Patriot
    All of the above
  • Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Hulkbuster.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Carnage
  • Options
    SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    Loki
    loki definitely needs buffed his buff steal is good but his damage is meh.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 280
    Loki
    Loki is getting a bunch of good synergies, we should now go the extra mile and buff him
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Loki
    There probabbly going to do the same thing to Loki as they did to black bolt introduce a champ synergy to make them good
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I think the new thor has an unconfirmed synergy that makes loki's sig fill him up to a sp2 before stopping.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Gambit
    Gambit needs to be able to charge even when blocking..nebula has it too
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Carnage is supposed to be getting buffed eventually
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Gambit
    probably blade but he wasn't on the list. Blade is useless his damage sucks, bleed sucks, regen is awful, Prestige is even worse. Thanks Kabam for ruining blade. BUFF BLADE!!!
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    probably blade but he wasn't on the list. Blade is useless his damage sucks, bleed sucks, regen is awful, Prestige is even worse. Thanks Kabam for ruining blade. BUFF BLADE!!!

Is any of this true? I thought people were happy about him so far?
  • Options
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Black panther he’s good BUT he needs to make people bleed without using his SP1
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Gambit
    Hulkbuster and Groot are the ones that need a buff more. i'll add Colossus too.

of the list, IP, Gambit and She Hulk would need a buff. imo.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Gambit
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Is any of this true? I thought people were happy about him so far?

No Its fake Blade is pretty good I was just seeing if anyone would comment on it.