**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Punisher Buff

RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
He needs to have some sort of built in debuff resistance that doesn't come from his sig ability. Probably resistance to damaging debuffs, as it makes the most sense based on his lore.

His bleeds should last longer with higher potency as well. Open wound mechanic is cool and should stay the same.

Should have some sort of permanent fury gain, like for each debuff he stacks on an enemy champion, he gains a permanent fury.

Don't need him to become top tier but at least have more use than being a trophy champion.

His special animations don't really need a change. The sp1 and sp2 are badass. If anything maybe the sp3 could use a rework.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I hope that every single champion in the basic crystal pool gets a buff a very very very long time before a character that you can't get as a 6* and the chance of getting a 5* is gated behind insanely low odds from crystals you can only get from one single game-mode.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    No_oneuk said:

I hope that every single champion in the basic crystal pool gets a buff a very very very long time before a character that you can't get as a 6* and the chance of getting a 5* is gated behind insanely low odds from crystals you can only get from one single game-mode.

That's fair although if they do buff him, hopefully they'll buff his odds so we can actually enjoy using him.
  • ilyasmorningstarilyasmorningstar Posts: 10
    1) it's good idea but i don't think that Kabam buff him
    2) I think even that players not often use Punisher
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

1) it's good idea but i don't think that Kabam buff him
    2) I think even that players not often use Punisher

But the question is how many would use him if he were more readily available aaaand buffed?