**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is getting unplayable

Champs are dropping attacks after 2-3 hits, champs getting stuck after a combo, blocks all off a sudden just dropping, I’m somehow getting intercepted during a dash back. Seems like our reaction time has been tweeted after throwing a combo and it makes running lines in 5.3 that much harder. Feels like you guys are constantly tweeking the game and it just causes more bs.

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    What about kicking my a** before they even finish l3??? I dont even have time to block.if i dash they are kicking me anyway. Sooooooo annoying
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I quit because of this issue, because they're not considering those as bugs hopong
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I quit because of this issues.They're not considering those as bugs
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    What about kicking my a** before they even finish l3??? I dont even have time to block.if i dash they are kicking me anyway. Sooooooo annoying

Hate that. I use Iceman a lot so I’ll take a few l3s and Mordo, Hyperion are the worst nthey will be right atbyiu when the animation is over.

• Marlboro_845Marlboro_845 Posts: 89
    Champs are dropping attacks after 2-3 hits, champs getting stuck after a combo, blocks all off a sudden just dropping, I’m somehow getting intercepted during a dash back. Seems like our reaction time has been tweeted after throwing a combo and it makes running lines in 5.3 that much harder. Feels like you guys are constantly tweeking the game and it just causes more bs.
    I am experiencing same problem here , I am using iPhone , I think it’s screen sensitive is way off , I was try to a path in 5.3.3 . And champs are not moving and blocks to my fingers movements . Ok I blocks and still getting hits , sometime swipe back it’s moving forward, the champs can’t not hold still ! Wtf
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I am experiencing same problem here , I am using iPhone , I think it’s screen sensitive is way off , I was try to a path in 5.3.3 . And champs are not moving and blocks to my fingers movements . Ok I blocks and still getting hits , sometime swipe back it’s moving forward, the champs can’t not hold still ! Wtf

I’m on iPhone 7

• italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    i'm am experiencing a few problems here and there but the game is not a a point where it is unplayable.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    i've experienced a ton of glitches recently and its getting to the point where i just cant deal with it anymore. Somethings got to give kabam step up your game or lots more players will leave change before you lose your players.
  • Been happening a lot lately. I’m not sure why they aren’t attempting to fix it. When they try to fix it parry is messed up, special attacks don’t work. It’s like nothing they do works. Except when it benefits us. The fix comes within five minutes.
  • FaustFaust Posts: 16
    Yeah I've had the same problems and they are costly. Caused one of our veteran player to quit and that guy had been playing since the beta.
  • Agreed @Faust ... We had two players who regularly purchased Oden's every month quit because the game just isn't fun anymore. Both of them had been playing since the beginning.

People are getting fed up with the lack of concern by Kabaam and perceived lack of foresight for what the player really want and addressing our concerns.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’ve had my champions dash when I want them to dodge at the start of a fight
  • Wolves212Wolves212 Posts: 17
    Well for me it's unplayable because I can't beat any champs in act 5 even with rank 5 champs by the Tim I get past the 1St match I've lost 2 champs so I just don't try act 5 ever again