**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why falcon is not there in H2H crystal?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Never-mind Falcon... where's NF?
  • Options
    Aegon, stealth Spidey, Killmonger are not meme champs
  • Options
    The one who disagreed by my above champ list.... Lol....
    So aegon, stealth spidey, Killmonger are meme champ for him... 😂😂😂
    LordPSN said:

Aegon, stealth Spidey, Killmonger are not meme champs

• Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    H2H crystals are basically useless if you already have ÆGON (duped) and BWDO. (I have both so they are basically not very useful for me and are only worth for acquiring new champs and that also not god tier). If Falcon would have been there, it would have been great.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I mean he does punch u with his basics so he should be in here
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If they would’ve added Shang-Chi to the Crystal like how they did for Spider-Ham in the Cavs then it would be SO MUCH BETTER
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

If they would’ve added Shang-Chi to the Crystal like how they did for Spider-Ham in the Cavs then it would be SO MUCH BETTER

Can't have that.
    Remember, Shang-Chis Cavs are here/coming soon

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Reference said:

The above discussions is just repeating the discussion in this thread, please refer to Kabam Boo's reply and all other player's response. As said, I suggest you better treat the H2H crystal as "increase your chance to obtain Aegon whilst kabam don't want to increase your chance getting Falcon/HitMonkey/NF/Moleman/Jabari Panther etc."

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260963/the-kung-fu-summoner/p1

Yeah I would like to do that, except for the fact that I have Aegon 5/65 at sig 200 and therefore, would be useless to pull for me.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Reference said:

The above discussions is just repeating the discussion in this thread, please refer to Kabam Boo's reply and all other player's response. As said, I suggest you better treat the H2H crystal as "increase your chance to obtain Aegon whilst kabam don't want to increase your chance getting Falcon/HitMonkey/NF/Moleman/Jabari Panther etc."

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260963/the-kung-fu-summoner/p1

Yeah I would like to do that, except for the fact that I have Aegon 5/65 at sig 200 and therefore, would be useless to pull for me.
    Decent amount of 6* shards and iso?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'm just happy with the crystal because it has some fun champs and I'm at a point where I don't need much in my roster, just some niche options.

However, for a progressing player, this crystal isn't too good.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I'm just happy with the crystal because it has some fun champs and I'm at a point where I don't need much in my roster, just some niche options.

However, for a progressing player, this crystal isn't too good.

R.I.P Me
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Falcon: uses guns so he can’t be in it

Meanwhile, Hawkeye: arrows, Ronin/Elektra: swords, Thor Rags: shield and bat, Killmonger: daggers, BWDO: batons...
  • Options

Falcon: uses guns so he can’t be in it

Meanwhile, Hawkeye: arrows, Ronin/Elektra: swords, Thor Rags: shield and bat, Killmonger: daggers, BWDO: batons...

That too Falcon uses a gun for like 1 second during a special.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I don't understand why people are trying to find logic behind it.......
    Here, a monkey in suit hits harder than extra large champion in suit...😅
  • Options
    Ksp_2099 said:

I don't understand why people are trying to find logic behind it.......
    Here, a monkey in suit hits harder than extra large champion in suit...😅

Because Kabam tried to give some logic to it which makes no sense.
This discussion has been closed.