**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 3rd Rank 5 5*

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Was so Psyched when I pulled because he is amazing and can solo the Grandmaster really well. Now I just need more Iso and 6.3 Here I come

Comments

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Who are you other 2 r5? Colossus was my first r5 5*.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Who are you other 2 r5? Colossus was my first r5 5*.

Ghost and Iceman
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 ★★
    I literally have a five star colosos gathering dust in my roster, have everything needed to take him up to rank 5 but won't, because he depends on synergies to be good, and giving up a spot on your team for a synergy spot will not always be a luxury u can have, especially if you have to bring specific counters for the entire path. So I think I am just going to wait for somebody else
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats on being able to rank up whom you wanted to/like.
    Huge respect for having Iceman as one of the top 3 rank 5's.

Dat PI though....
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Congrats bro

I think you need to change your masteries...bro