**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena predictions

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
Any idea about upcoming 6star arena predictions??

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    105 mil
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    120 mill +
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Whatever it is, i want the last milestones on each arena to be 1.5 million at Max. Not more than that please Kabam, make milestone accessible since Rank rewards will be out of reach of most of us

Last milestones 1.5 - 2M for Basic, 2.5 - 3M for Featured maybe.. Just a guess
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    For Shang Chi it’s gonna be over 120m easy
    For Falcon it’ll be over 90m assuming nothing changes with arena scoring.

Gonna have to pick which grind you’re going for. I’m very interested to see how this will affect the unit grind as I’m not going for either champ.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Typically getting most of the milestones is doable, hope the equivalent time grinding can still get the same number of BCs.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    No Summoner trials for UC and up?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    The arena score will be every forum complaint ever * 100, aka 100 million
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Was thinking the same thing. That's really weird
    Do you guys not see it on your arena tab? I see both the 6 star arenas and the summoner trials. I am cav.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Whatever the milestones are, some people will be happy, some people will deal with it, and some people will pitch a fit, just like EVERYTHING that happens with the game.

I’ll wait and see.

• Options
    Now people will have to choose which arena champ they want to go for. They will not be able to go for both the arenas, as players have only a limited number of champions that they can use. Lesser competition, but more grinding in this case.

I think arenas were putting a lot of load on kabam servers, and with this move of reducing the arenas from 5 to 2, they definitely reduced the load on their servers.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

Now people will have to choose which arena champ they want to go for. They will not be able to go for both the arenas, as players have only a limited number of champions that they can use. Lesser competition, but more grinding in this case.

I think arenas were putting a lot of load on kabam servers, and with this move of reducing the arenas from 5 to 2, they definitely reduced the load on their servers.

And for those of us who can’t begin to compete for the 5* versions, I only have to do one Arena, hit the milestones, and get both the 3* and 4* versions.

Do the Basic first time the arena is up, do the Featured the next, save the grind time. Works for me.

• Options
    edited May 2021

Zan0 said:

Was thinking the same thing. That's really weird
    Do you guys not see it on your arena tab? I see both the 6 star arenas and the summoner trials. I am cav.

It is appearing now. Here are screenshots i took a while ago. I am a UC player.

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Oh boy. I wait with bated breath, and clinched cheeks.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Oh boy. I wait with baited breath, and clinched cheeks.

Hollup…..
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Zan0 said:

Whatever it is, i want the last milestones on each arena to be 1.5 million at Max. Not more than that please Kabam, make milestone accessible since Rank rewards will be out of reach of most of us

1.5 million with 6 stars ? That's very optimistic, I'm thinking it will be like 8-10 million for each arena
    Considering that the Arena is available for UC as well, and they are just starting to build 5* & 6* roster, at least the milestones should be made accessible for everyone, since top rank rewards are out of reach for most of us, keeping milestone low won't hurt.
    Okay Maybe not 1.5 but 3 or 4 at max i hope.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52

Last milestones 1.5 - 2M for Basic, 2.5 - 3M for Featured maybe.. Just a guess
    Final milestones will be at least 12 million for the 6*'s. I'm betting on 15 or more. 3M would be awesome but they aren't going to give away more units and lower streak requirements from streak of 60ish to claim all rewards with 6* R2 and R3 to streak of 12ish. Would be amazing-but yeah not happening.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ideally the milestones take into account the old milestones, 6*s or no. At least for BC and Units. Requiring more effort for the same amount of units would cause a huge firestorm.

One so hot that even I won't enjoy it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Same for both

140 units in summoner trials
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Try a restart of you're not seeing them, I did and it posted
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★