Spider-Man SE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

He absolutely DOESN'T need a numbers update. He's good enough already. He's a great tech champ just behind the likes of Ghost, Warlock, 2099 and Guardian, on par with Mysterio, HB,etc. (I think HB's better tho).

That’s what I’m saying. He’s pretty good already but we need better techs. So if he was on par with those three it would be nice
    So if you want a new tech to be good, why not make a tech who was trash before become on par with them like Yondu
    That’s another thing I said. But it most likely won’t happen again. So I was saying make an already good champ better
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

He absolutely DOESN'T need a numbers update. He's good enough already. He's a great tech champ just behind the likes of Ghost, Warlock, 2099 and Guardian, on par with Mysterio, HB,etc. (I think HB's better tho).

That’s what I’m saying. He’s pretty good already but we need better techs. So if he was on par with those three it would be nice
    So if you want a new tech to be good, why not make a tech who was trash before become on par with them like Yondu
    That’s another thing I said. But it most likely won’t happen again. So I was saying make an already good champ better
    Do you really think they are more likely to buff Starky over Yondu?
    No but I don’t think it will be very good. Hell be better but probably not magneto level. So to get magneto level we’d probably need someone already good.
    You do realize that Magneto himself was worse than Yondu before he got buffed, and is now Magneto level... so why would we need someone already good to get to Magneto level
    Yondu is probably one of the last to need it, he’s pretty annoying as a defender. And I don’t see how they could do that for him. And its likely that sort of buff won’t happen again. People are setting expectations too high
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No but I don’t think it will be very good. Hell be better but probably not magneto level. So to get magneto level we’d probably need someone already good.
    You do realize that Magneto himself was worse than Yondu before he got buffed, and is now Magneto level... so why would we need someone already good to get to Magneto level
    Yondu is probably one of the last to need it, he’s pretty annoying as a defender. And I don’t see how they could do that for him. And its likely that sort of buff won’t happen again. People are setting expectations too high
    Yondu's not that annoying though. Just parry him from distance and bait sp1.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Lol I'm done... Yondu is the last to need it but you want to sign Starky up... and the Magneto level buff won't happen again even though you're the one saying if we buff Starky we get a Magneto buff... goodbye, have fun
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Did someone really say Yondu needs a buff less than Starky?

What we need is a 6* Starky. That would bring him more in the meta even with his current kit. If you want to buff tech champs that suck, Yondu, Rocket, Iron Patriot, Iron Man, Green Goblin, and Red Skull need it much more.

#JusticeForRedSkull
  • Options

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Yondu's not that annoying though. Just parry him from distance and bait sp1.
    I feel like that’s ok for yondu though. Maybe just better bleed damage but other than that it’s all right.
  • Options
    Etm34 said:

Did someone really say Yondu needs a buff less than Starky?

What we need is a 6* Starky. That would bring him more in the meta even with his current kit. If you want to buff tech champs that suck, Yondu, Rocket, Iron Patriot, Iron Man, Green Goblin, and Red Skull need it much more.

#JusticeForRedSkull

Yondu I think is fine. And I agree with the rest. I also agree with the 6 star starky. Just an update to go with it and make him even better, I mean they might as well since he’s being added as a 6 star. Obviously the update won’t come until then as it would be pointless
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    The only issue with him is that he’s not available as a 6 star.
  • Options

Yeah but it would be nice to have him better. Doesn’t have to be issues, but I understand what you’re saying.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Jtao_7810 said:

Yeah but it would be nice to have him better. Doesn’t have to be issues, but I understand what you’re saying.
    The problem that people are trying to get at, is that there are plenty of worse tech champs than starky. It wouldnt make sense to buff an already good champion. Especially one that used to be the best