**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please consider this Kabam...

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
A suggestion regarding the new arenas:
Personally using 5 and 6 stars in previous 4* and 5* featured I hit all milestones and got 270 units. However now I can put 17 mil. in both combined out of 33 mil. My unit earning from higher rarities have been reduced as now I would get 200 or 225 out of 360. I am not talking about 4* nexus arena here bcoz it is even more complicated bcoz of clubbing of three arenas in it.

My recommendation would be making 10.5 mil the last milestone in both arenas and putting the rewards of the new last 3 milestones in the 12 milestones that would remain.

In this way people like me with intermediate rosters(27 six stars) still won't get all milestones without spending units (lol spend units to earn units?) and 5 mil from earlier cumulative 16 mil to new 21 mil would be substantial.
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Personally using 5 and 6 stars in previous 4* and 5* featured I hit all milestones and got 270 units. However now I can put 17 mil. in both combined out of 33 mil. My unit earning from higher rarities have been reduced as now I would get 200 or 225 out of 360. I am not talking about 4* nexus arena here bcoz it is even more complicated bcoz of clubbing of three arenas in it.
    My recommendation would making be 10.5 mil the last milestone in both arenas and putting the rewards of the new last 3 milestones in the 12 ones that would remain.
    In this way people like me with intermediate rosters(27 six stars) still won't get all milestones without spending units (lol spend units to earn units?) and 5 mil from earlier cumulative 16 mil to new 21 mil would be substantial.

Having 27 six star champions is not an intermediate roster. Most people don't even have 10-15 six star champions.

The old arenas need to come back. Plain and simple.
    I would like the old arenas back as well bcoz arena to most players is a way of getting units. But I don't think KABAM will completely revert back to old ones bcoz the change to 6* arenas had to be made but the changes accompanying this are just disastrous...
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

My recommendation would making be 10.5 mil the last milestone in both arenas and putting the rewards of the new last 3 milestones in the 12 ones that would remain.

Having 27 six star champions is not an intermediate roster. Most people don't even have 10-15 six star champions.

I would like the old arenas back as well bcoz arena to most players is a way of getting units. But I don't think KABAM will completely revert back to old ones bcoz the change to 6* arenas had to be made but the changes accompanying this are just disastrous...

The feedback thread is to see if the changes are acxepted by the community in general. There was a similar backlash for the hood, a while ago and they reverted him back to the old state with no changes. In such a stand where the gaming community is not accepting the changes, they will revert the arenas back to the old state or make adjustments so as to fit the requirements.

Arenas cannot be forced on the players. It will make many f2p players to leave the game. Even paid players will quit because arenas were the go to, for units and gold, and will continue to be so.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

The feedback thread is to see if the changes are acxepted by the community in general. There was a similar backlash for the hood, a while ago and they reverted him back to the old state with no changes. In such a stand where the gaming community is not accepting the changes, they will revert the arenas back to the old state or make adjustments so as to fit the requirements.

Arenas cannot be forced on the players. It will make many f2p players to leave the game. Even paid players will quit because arenas were the go to, for units and gold, and will continue to be so.
    oh... that's nice I didn't know reverting was on the table.
  • edited May 2021
    Hello @SantiagoEhsaan. Thank you for your feedback and suggestion on the new arenas. We appreciate your commitment to improving the game. I'll be passing this along and moving your topic to the suggestion and requests section for better visibility.