Will Karnak be buffed?

mufudomufudo Member Posts: 5
Karnak who is the worst hero in the game(!!!!) must buf... Pls!! You gave him to me twice time. First you give me in 6 star cyristal and than I found him 5 star cyristal. Are you serious? You are succeded in broke dreams.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    mufudo said:

Karnak who is the worst hero in the game(!!!!) must buf... Pls!! You gave him to me twice time. First you give me in 6 star cyristal and than I found him 5 star cyristal. Are you serious? You are succeded in broke dreams.

Eventually he'll get buffed, hopefully it will be in the same month alongside Black Bolt so that way the Inhumans can be a proper Force again
  • mufudomufudo Member Posts: 5

mufudo said:

Eventually he'll get buffed, hopefully it will be in the same month alongside Black Bolt so that way the Inhumans can be a proper Force again
    Is it normal to have him twice time? I am playing this game for a long time and trying to play harder stages. Because of that I actually want useful champions. How can I beat with Karnak?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I think you forgot iron fist. Karnak still gets true strike. Dear iron fist gets nothing.