**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using generic 3-4 rank up vs Class version

I'd like to use some of these 3-4 rank up gems from from variant but can't because I've also go class rank up gems, game it forcing the use of the class but now the generic will expire....is there a way around it?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Contact support, they'll do it for you.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

I'd like to use some of these 3-4 rank up gems from from variant but can't because I've also go class rank up gems, game it forcing the use of the class but now the generic will expire....is there a way around it?

Use em then email kabam support they will swap em out for you...what I did
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Use em then email kabam support they will swap em out for you...what I did
    FYI, I tried this and they rejected my request.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Try support first, if it does not work then rank up any champ you have using the class gem. That is what I did.
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Pulyaman said:

Try support first, if it does not work then rank up any champ you have using the class gem. That is what I did.
    that's what I ended up having to do but it should still be a choice and not revert to the "least valuable" rank up gem you have....that's how Kabam explained it to me