Options

Rank Down Tickets and Calendar Rewards

Will we be getting rank down tickets again soon? Also will the calendar rewards feature more 5* shards in coming months?

Comments

• Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Also could we be getting more Tier 4 Class Catalyst crystals?
  • Options
    nope they should neither give 5* shards nor tfcc in calendar . or else we will see more level 30 player with 5*s and 550s
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    I'm sure that 5* Shards will come up again in the Calendar sometime. I don't see them making Tickets available in it.
  • Options
    rank down ticket came up with some nerved god champs, if you want it so you also let iceman got bleeding. lol
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    no rank down tickets PLEASE. that means great champs we worked on building up will get nerfed again. no thank you.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily. I feel rank down tickets are particularly important in this stage of MCOC because of the state of alliance wars. A lot of the champs people have brought up to 5/50, 3/45, and 4/55 have been rendered useless because of “diversity”. As a result, rank down tickets should be brought back unless Kabam decides to remove diversity and change AW again
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Not necessarily. I feel rank down tickets are particularly important in this stage of MCOC because of the state of alliance wars. A lot of the champs people have brought up to 5/50, 3/45, and 4/55 have been rendered useless because of “diversity”. As a result, rank down tickets should be brought back unless Kabam decides to remove diversity and change AW again

Facts
  • Options
    Rank down tickets can. Be a good idea in spcial calendar with t4cc fregs crystals and some 4* n 5* shards for recent lags in game
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    rahul0088 wrote: »
    Rank down tickets can. Be a good idea in spcial calendar with t4cc fregs crystals and some 4* n 5* shards for recent lags in game

5* shards shouldn't be a constant thing in calendars, major rewards for doing nothing. They need to increase the 5* shards from everywhere else in game a lot more and make it easier to get.

But they should make the calendar more interesting.