**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't "completion" (3-day alliance event) be completed on cavalier difficulty?!

More than half a year has passed since the cavalier difficulty appeared.

With the advent of new arenas, I don't have time to complete below cavalier difficulty. And in the end, the leader of the union criticizes me for not fulfilling the event.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    You skip uncollected?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

You skip uncollected?

yeah, I’d say Uncollected trumps the new arenas
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

You skip uncollected?

Not really the point.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

You skip uncollected?

Quite a few are skipping UC now ... I don't but people do.
    Interesting, if you have enough r3s you can autofight the whole thing, it’s delightful
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I do not understand the people who feel the need to 100% every difficulty then question other players for not wasting hours on that themselves

says the person that really should be 100% all the difficulties to win a race
    I'm in 6.4 with enough t5cc to form a skill or mystic one just from act 6 and 7.1 completion, which I could get done in 2 weeks if I wanted to rush it.

You're the one that might want to start exploring more difficulties lol
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I do not understand the people who feel the need to 100% every difficulty then question other players for not wasting hours on that themselves

I'm in 6.4 with enough t5cc to form a skill or mystic one just from act 6 and 7.1 completion, which I could get done in 2 weeks if I wanted to rush it.

Don't underestimate the GM.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

when did you get to 6.4
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I dont believe any of act 7 counts either? They just cant be bothered to update the events
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

I dont believe any of act 7 counts either? They just cant be bothered to update the events

^the real reason to the OP’s question
    They just can’t be bothered to update the events.
    Any new content that is added is not counting points towards events.
    Incursion fights don’t count towards Hero Use also.
    After 4 years they are in the game, this is at least pathetic.
    Like someone is not spending time in there.
    They need to revise event quests, update them to include newer content and more modes where needed.