**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 4* Magik or Morningstar

Should I awaken a 4* 4/5 Magik or Morningstar?

Comments

• Options
    Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited October 2017
    Both are amazing awakened . But I think you should awaken magik
  • Options
    Greatness_12Greatness_12 Posts: 13
    Magik she’s great with her ability
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Morningstar. Magik dupe is for aw defense only.........

Are you using a generic or mystic? A generic id just hold onto...
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Magik
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Morningstar. Magik dupe is for aw defense only.........

Are you using a generic or mystic? A generic id just hold onto...

Magik is also a beast on offence she has great power control
  • Options
    Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    I'm using a mystic gem on this. I have one generic I'm holding onto
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Depends on your roster. If you're newer, Magik because she's a great utility champ. If you're more advanced with a large roster and already have another ranked up power control champ, then MS might be a fun rank up to plump up your war defense. She's still a very new champ so chances are, people are less used to her move set. She could be good in enhanced special 2 node in aw
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm using a mystic gem on this. I have one generic I'm holding onto

Ok. Are you looking for an attacker or defender or what? If the answer isnt defender, then the answer is morningstar. If you want a defender, then its magik. Magik dupe doesnt effect her use as an offensive champ while morningstar does.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Magik, i am using her in AQ, AW and quests. Her L2 is great.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Magik.. Morningstar to me is an easy W
  • Options
    ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Forget morningstar lol
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Morningstar is clunky and just a terrible champ magik is OP on defence and quest, Power lock for days
  • Options
    Morningstar is clunky and just a terrible champ magik is OP on defence and quest, Power lock for days

Clearly you haven’t figured out how to accurately use morning Star with a few souls she does MASSIVE amounts of damage...
  • Options
    Slappahoe wrote: »

Clearly you haven’t figured out how to accurately use morning Star with a few souls she does MASSIVE amounts of damage...
    i know she can do good damage but she’s clunky and magik has damage and utility clearly the better champ
  • Options
    HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Posts: 82
    edited October 2017
    kp0fstqbvw8n.jpeg
    uz1mukascy7i.jpeg
    qcm9uj9x80fm.jpeg
    ieqx7413wv4e.jpeg

I just want to make sure we’re on the same page what part of this description make you think that majik offers more utility? Not only does Morningstar dampen enemy fury, power gain, regen but she copies it for her self... on top of that her entire captured soul mechanic gives damage over time every time you block, ,unstoppable, unblockable, 50% perfect block AND life steal OH AND SHE’S bleed immune.... and majik offers more utility? Nah you’re absolutely not reading character bios correctly...sorry man you don’t know what you’re talking about...and clunky? What does that even mean lol do you not like her because she’s too big for your taste?
  • Options
    Like the first few posts stated it really depends on what you need for your roster... both are solid choices but don’t let anyone convince you that Morningstar isn’t a viable option cause she’s one hell of a champ
  • Options
    Most of the top players don’t like Morningstar and I don’t like her but at the end of the day you like her I’m not going to change your mind and I don’t want to but if you ask most top players they will also say magik is the better choice
  • Options
    Most of the top players don’t like Morningstar and I don’t like her but at the end of the day you like her I’m not going to change your mind and I don’t want to but if you ask most top players they will also say magik is the better choice

I’m curious as to where you got this information from? Cause everything I’ve seen on the forums says otherwise
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Magic. She’s the only champ able to bypass Biosting and Aura of Incinerate