**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Anyone Ever Be Better Than Quake

2»

Comments

• AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    No One Will Ever Be Better Than Quake
    l think she is the biggest mistake in the game that they can ever make, you can't make anyone that op so you don't have to even hit your opponent.. just learn her playstyle and you can complete 90% content of the game with wasting any resources (just need some patience and Suicides can mitigate that significantly).

I would like if they can ban her in aw (maybe in aq as well), no one can deny that how many people use him in aw to cheese those tricky and short fights... I bet if they do that than so many alliance will lose their high tire aw tags

I don't know how can they justify quake's existence in the game by just saying "she needs skills" you can also said that about ghost but she in not that op in my opinion

I also know that nothing will be happen because of community's anger (those people lives on quake)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No One Will Ever Be Better Than Quake

I honestly think CGR is the best champ. Way easier to use and he is my go to guy. This is just my opinion

I love CGR, have him 6* R3 awakened, but he’s peanuts compared to quake.
    It's the opposite. Quake does peanut damage compared to cgr.
    Well yeah, I never said otherwise.

Overall, Quake’s uses dwarf CGRs, along with every other champ in the game

She’s only really shut down by 3 main things, that aren’t even that common.
    True strike, rare in questing, no champion gets it naturally against her.

Passive power gain, rare in questing and not many champions have it.

Evade counters that can be triggered- as in, IMIW has an evade counter built in, but killmonger doesn’t.

Just looking through the champion list, I counted 15 champions she can’t counter.

In a game of 200 champions, and for what she can do, thats crazy. Not to mention the multitude of nodes that you can have in combination with them to make other champions unable to deal with it
    agent venom has natural semi true strike
    Yeah he’s one of the 15 lol
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Nuh Uh Hoitado Ghost is best. 😑
    ghost
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Love Quake. Her playstyle is fine once you've mastered it (or at least can use her consistently without being worried). Whether people like or hate her (usually those that hate her say she is boring, but that's also usually because they can't properly learn her) is usually the debate. It takes just as much concentration and skill to not get wrecked when using her as any other kind of play style or specific rotation. One slip up and you can be dead with her playstyle and that's why she's not game-breaking. You absolutely get punished when you do mess up and even the best Quake players have bad days with her (could be game lag, missed inputs, player error, weird AI behavior, etc.) If you are 100% gangster with her and never mess up, OK, she is crazy, but honestly, the amount of players who can play her perfectly, every single time, is probably pretty small. I am very comfortable with her, but I still get wrecked from time to time and don't like her for matchups with double-mediums, true-strike, reduced AAR, powergain nodes, etc. And in AW, the boss always has true strike and can't parry so she can't be used there either or on some paths like distrack or buffed up without helper nodes.

Again, she is still amazing for a lot, especially if you are great with her. However, with a 5* limitation, yes, I believe she will be less useful down the road. As 6* R4 and eventually R5 come out, the health pools make her less interesting to me. She works just fine, but some of those fights start to take too long to be fun on a regular basis. For example, In AW, against mix master Korg R3's on node 29 (and not running suicides) there's usually less than 30 seconds left before timing out with perfect play. Essentially, as the health pools continue to grow, you will have to run suicides and/or always run boosts to avoid those types of timeout situations. And regular EQ fights will just get longer which is something that I don't personally enjoy doing over and over if there are going to be faster options.