**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina’s Challenge Miike’s Revenge

So I literally just spent the last 2 hours completing 5.2.6 with just both 3* Cyclop’s on my team and did not get the reward..

This is who I used on 5.2.6...

This is the challenge...

Someone want to explain this to me?

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I just finished Kabam Miiike’s revenge with my two 3* cyclops on the team and the game is not registering the objective as complete. I’ve closed and reopened the game a couple times, with no success. When I go to the support button in-game it just takes me to an FAQ. I burned through a lot of items just now and I really, really don’t want to have it not register. I appreciate any help.

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
    Update: managed to navigate the menus to get to the creation of a ticket. I did that, hit submit, and it told me my submission would not be sent in until I verified my email. I went to do that, and now it’s grayed out the sign in box so I can’t verify my email.

I am struggling.
    Okay, final update, managed to get it all sent in properly. That was... not a super intuitive process.

Has anybody else run into this problem with any of Carina’s Challenges? How worried should I be?
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Yeah I spent WAY to many units not to get the reward for this... and I did it exactly as said with both 3* Cyclops only on my team no one else.. I filed a ticket but I really hope Kabam fixes this and gives me the reward I earned..
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Jmille85 said:

Yeah I spent WAY to many units not to get the reward for this... and I did it exactly as said with both 3* Cyclops only on my team no one else.. I filed a ticket but I really hope Kabam fixes this and gives me the reward I earned..

I also filled a ticket but this Company is super complicated to work with and I’m sincerely worried about their solution! I either want my units back (more than 1000) or the reward!

They can’t keep silent about this!

Proof that I did the challenge with the right champions
  • kuledaniel2000kuledaniel2000 Posts: 19
    Same thing happened to me yesterday put in a ticket still waiting I’ve done 5 other objectives no issues
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Best way to submit the ticket with the screenshot of your team.
    They will surely help you!
    @Geralt_123 yep I have screen shots and video.

• Hello @Jmille85. Thank you for starting this topic on the forum so this can be investigated. If you've filed a ticket to support, please be patient, our team will be reaching out to you shortly.
    I have still not heard back from Kabam Support how long does it usually take to get a response?
    @Jmille85 I’m still waiting as well I put my ticket in at 9pm est time yesterday
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Jmille85 said:

I have still not heard back from Kabam Support how long does it usually take to get a response?

The team is usually very busy with other stuff and my time on the forums I’ve seen response take 3 hours to 3 to 5 days.
    A_NAZ said:

Miike really is getting his revenge by the sounds of it 👀😂

(Jokes aside, hope it gets resolved for you all)

Exactly! I’m so angry…and no response yet 😖
  • genibus81genibus81 Posts: 16
    Same here, spent days grinding arena to clear it and no rewards just 30 min ago.
    Just opened ticket 91345
    genibus81 said:

Same here, spent days grinding arena to clear it and no rewards just 30 min ago.
    Just opened ticket 91345

What should be their solution to resolve this?
    I'm really worried about it
    @Pedrof6 it sucks but nothing to be worried about it’s just another annoyance be patient it will be dealt with eventually
  • genibus81genibus81 Posts: 16
    Supports unhelpful so far, closed my first ticket stating it was because I had 2* cyclops on my team.. literally says 3* or below in instructions. Opened another ticket. Hope this gets resolved soon
    They resolved it so those with tickets open should get it as long as they can verify it.

Jmille85 said:

They resolved it so those with tickets open should get it as long as they can verify it.

I'm anxiously waiting for this!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
    What the hell man I put a ticket earlier yesterday and nothing yet
  • TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    I have a similar issue like u. I finished it, but it didn’t register

• TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    @Kabam Miike can you take a look for this issue?
    @TheSweetKill my situation got resolved this morning after submitting a ticket. Submit one of your own and they’ll help you out.
  • edited May 2021
    Thanks for the reports! We're looking into this now. More info as soon as we have it.

What the hell man I put a ticket earlier yesterday and nothing yet

Exactly the same problem
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Thanks for the reports! We're looking into this now. More info as soon as we have it.

Is it officially fixed?