Options

7.2 Can't check path rewards

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
One thing I loved in 7.1 was being able to target the path rewards. Oh I'm 750 shards short of a 6*, I'll go do a path. Need to form a t2a, go do a path. Not the biggest fan of it being hidden. I guess stars mean better rewards, but still

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Didn’t know someone else already posted this. It’s really annoying tbh
  • Options
    Yeah it was way better before, why is it being kept a secret? Just add a screen that tells us the contents of the chest if you want it to point what the difficulty of the path is
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Hopefully someone else can do the work for me and tell me where all the rewards are lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

Yeah it was way better before, why is it being kept a secret? Just add a screen that tells us the contents of the chest if you want it to point what the difficulty of the path is

Not sure why you can't see them in the rewards section. That's weird. We already know the rewards from the announcement.
  • Options

Not sure why you can't see them in the rewards section. That's weird. We already know the rewards from the announcement.
    Can we check the specific chests? I know all the rewards are there, but it's nice to target which ones you want specifically.

I've just finished a path, and now I have an extra T5B in the overflow. Not the end of the world, but it was a nice QOL feature of 7.1
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah, i was very bummed about that.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    The 6 star chests in quest 1 awarded me the t5b fragments. The Iceman path btw
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

The 6 star chests in quest 1 awarded me the t5b fragments. The Iceman path btw

Path next to it (bullet time, bleed vuln) contains T2A. 5* chest?
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    5* chest in 7.2.2 is 6* shards
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Can we check the specific chests? I know all the rewards are there, but it's nice to target which ones you want specifically.

I've just finished a path, and now I have an extra T5B in the overflow. Not the end of the world, but it was a nice QOL feature of 7.1
    You can't check the chests but the start rarity of the chests is supposed to help the user know what paths are easiest and which paths are hardest. 1* easy, 6* hardest. As the link above me has a theory on the chests-
    1*- Gold
    2*- Units
    3*- 9k T2A
    4*- 18k T2A
    5*- 750 6* Shards
    6*- 22k T5B

Can't 100% this is accurate but it makes sense.
    first 2 chapters I did 6* path, each time was t5b.
    chapter 3 I did 3* path, I got t2a, specifically 9k chests - so I think you're correct there chief.
  • Options

You can't check the chests but the start rarity of the chests is supposed to help the user know what paths are easiest and which paths are hardest. 1* easy, 6* hardest. As the link above me has a theory on the chests-
    1*- Gold
    2*- Units
    3*- 9k T2A
    4*- 18k T2A
    5*- 750 6* Shards
    6*- 22k T5B

That’s good then, I mean, obviously this isn’t a massive issue and I’m ok with either. Maybe 7.3 could show you what’s in the chest when you tap on it.

I think I’ll live
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    I guess Kabam likes to complicate things for no apparent reason I guess.
    Like, the monthly event is keep getting more complicated, the game experience itself is the same. Just let’s add more overhead to the game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

1*- Gold
    2*- Units
    3*- 9k T2A
    4*- 18k T2A
    5*- 750 6* Shards
    6*- 22k T5B

That’s good then, I mean, obviously this isn’t a massive issue and I’m ok with either. Maybe 7.3 could show you what’s in the chest when you tap on it.

I think I’ll live
    No, I agree. I don't know why it doesn't show in the rewards overview.