**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Must You Troll Me So?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Kabam,

Why must you troll me all the time? You make me have 99% mystic t5cc. Then I open the SQ 2% t5cc crystals, and each one rolls over a mystic, but in the end, it doesn't give me a mystic. Please stop trolling me Kabam.

But really, I understand it's all a matter of RNG and that trollovers don't matter b/c the reel is fake, etc. Wish me luck the next time and good luck to whoever else is hunting t5cc :)

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    T'is very painful when it happens tho
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Try the 10% from Special Objectives too.
    Might get another trollover
  • Options
    HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    You can have my mystic, of you've got a skill for me, lol
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

Kabam,

Why must you troll me all the time? You make me have 99% mystic t5cc. Then I open the SQ 2% t5cc crystals, and each one rolls over a mystic, but in the end, it doesn't give me a mystic. Please stop trolling me Kabam.

But really, I understand it's all a matter of RNG and that trollovers don't matter b/c the reel is fake, etc. Wish me luck the next time and good luck to whoever else is hunting t5cc :)

Happened with me in terms of tech. Good luck mate
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I opened a 5 star dual class today and it was between wasp and BWCV 2 characters I needed the most. Why I opened the crystal but I landed on a Thor Jane