Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

7.2.4 Slumber path: encountered bug with Warlock fight

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
He did not slumber. Too many Red Bulls, maybe? He does look pretty wired.

Have not sen anyone else mention this so probably just a one-time bug, but I thought I would mention it. Corvus still rinsed the fight.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    Petrify mastry.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Gamer said:

Petrify mastry.

Please elaborate. This impacts Warlock specifically? Reading the mastery I am not clear on why this would matter.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Petrify mastry.

Please elaborate. This impacts Warlock specifically? Reading the mastery I am not clear on why this would matter.
    I think he means the pacify mastery. The game applies the stun first so the power lock has -30% chance to trigger.

Slumber is one of those nodes where reducing the opponents ability accuracy may not work in your favour.
  • Options
    I have zero points in Pacify.

Now I want to rerun that path just to see what happens.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I removed all my points from pacify since I started act 7.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    No points in these masteries. This is still happening and cost me the fight, potions.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Corvus tech charge.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Not a bug. It's Corvus' Tech Charge -15% AAR for Tech Champs gained from the first fight.