**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

can anyone have worse luck with 6stars?

DocqshDocqsh Posts: 27

11 6-stars and almost all useless with no god tier ones.. considering leaving the game..

Comments

• AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited May 2021
    Those of us who don't yet have many 6* always expect a god tier champ just because they waited so long – you'll be disappointed 5 out of 6 times, like rolling a dice and not getting a 6.

limeade32 said:

Definitely not all useless, especially compared to mine. I only have 5 champs but your worst 5 are better than mine.

Did u use that Loki vs. Act 5 Ultron? I would have. And IF is very one-dimensional and outdated but if you desperately need an armor break champ, he can be useful...
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Limeade. You are a good man. Hang in there. It’s frustrating for sure. I get depressed looking at my 10 six-stars. BWCV is rank 3 worthy if I ever get the resources - but she was my 2nd six star. Last five have been Diablo, Heimdall, Longshot, Invisible Woman and Superior Iron Man. It’s getting so I need to take a deep breath and sit down before I roll the crystal.

And a guy like Omega Red is sitting there taunting me - telling me if I figure out a way to dupe him and then pour a ton of sig stones into him he will be a top champ....... and wish I had someone like Havok instead who I could plug and play. Haha

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry to say but you have a very average 6* roster. Elsa, massacre, and doc oc are all really good champs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Another one
    Pfft
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    When will you start using Elsa and masacre? Both are awesome.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    My boy ock as well can come in handy in high power gain situations.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    You already have Moon Knight who is the best champ in the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I counted 6 Champs that stood out to me just off the top of my head. #godtiersyndrome
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    I'll take that Sinister off your hands
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Rank your champs from top to bottom and I will gladly exchange mine with your bottom 5.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Elsa slander????!!!!
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    My first 6* was Moon knight and then Heimdall, you at least got Night trasher.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Btw, Masacre is soooo good after the buff, not kidding.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited May 2021

But I mean isn't there like 200+ 6 star champs? Out of those how many are god tier+. We only have a handful of pulls. Good to get the bad out of the way. I'm not complaining some of them are fun to play but I'd trade all my 6 stars for masacre.

Edit: I'd maybe take that sinister to finish act 6