**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2 i initial completion done. Don't know how to react to this new 6*

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Would have been happy with Miles or Void. Won't be able to dupe and give him sigs for next 80 years minimum.

Got Science 1-2 gem . This will only go to Torch since he doesn't needs dupe.

Got skill t5cc from 25% . Wish it was Mystic so i could have fully formed a Mystic t5cc and taken Dragon Man to r3 😔.

Hope you all get better pulls than me.

Comments

• Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    I’d take an aegon over the moon knight and annihilus I pulled. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future to dupe him so i think you should be at least content with that
  • Options

never thought I’d see the day someone would take Miles over Ægon but here we are

Then you should already know the reason why i wrote it.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Been sitting on an unduped 6* Aegon for almost 2 years now
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well, it is the first half of the puzzle. You are one step closer to a very useful champion where other summoners are still 2 steps away.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

never thought I’d see the day someone would take Miles over Ægon but here we are

look at it this way you can’t dupe him if you don’t have him in the first place

this is an excellent pull no need to complain

Well, it is the first half of the puzzle. You are one step closer to a very useful champion where other summoners are still 2 steps away.

Your motivation is giving me strength 😐
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Unduped aegon is literally one of the worst 6*s to have in the game lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Unduped aegon is literally one of the worst 6*s to have in the game lol
    Can’t have duped Ægon without unduped Ægon 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Until abyss 2 comes out I’d rather have an r5 sig 200 aegon than a duped 6* in literally every scenario I’d take him in, which isn’t very many for me anyway
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yeah i have come to understand... clearing content is not equal to great rng....i got 6* ant-man and tech rank up gem which is not helpful atleast for now... already got 6* rank 3 warlock and r2 guilly...will have to wait for ghost/hulkbuster for eternity...!!!
  • Options
    BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    Even in a single fight, with about 40 or 50 on your combo, Aegon does more than hold his own. I would love to have your Aegon, brother
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    6* Aegon may go up in value if this abyss content in June can be done with him. Before that he was a pretty dreadful pull to get as a 6* IMO, way more worth as a 5* as his ramp up is quicker, and theres no way you'd want to throw 6* gems into Aegon when the rest of the skill class is so strong.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56

I dupped this guy with the rewards and got a 1-2 tech gem but have no ese for that.
  • Options
    BNOJams said:

Even in a single fight, with about 40 or 50 on your combo, Aegon does more than hold his own. I would love to have your Aegon, brother

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Would have been happy with Miles or Void. Won't be able to dupe and give him sigs for next 80 years minimum.

Got Science 1-2 gem . This will only go to Torch since he doesn't needs dupe.

Got skill t5cc from 25% . Wish it was Mystic so i could have fully formed a Mystic t5cc and taken Dragon Man to r3 😔.

Hope you all get better pulls than me.

Torch to rank 2 is pretty cool result. Congrats. I pulled a 6s Aegon recently as well, and my only thought was "this will be super cool in two years". LOL.