Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Help me create a team to get cavalier!

Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 13
edited May 13 in Strategy and Tips
I want to progress to get cavalier but I'm stumped at which characters to level. Please help!

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Venom maybe (I haven't used him since I don't have him, but others could say it)
    overall you got a great team, I suggest you give it a go and if you get stuck, let us know.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    You can probably get cav with your current roster. The only champion that you don’t have a strong counter for is the 6.1.2 ultron. (I think cull might be able to do it but I’m not sure.) I suggest rank 5ing warlock when you get the t5b. The only person who isn’t currently ranked up that I suggest ranking up is venom.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,371 ★★★★★
    edited May 13
    Wasp, warlock, aegon, DM, AA, maybe rogue
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 13
    I recently pulled a 6* cgr!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,023 ★★★★★
    Who did you use for 5.4.6 Ultron?
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    AA, Warlock, Venom, Aegon if high sig and your new CGR is probably the best team.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,475 ★★★
    Crossbones warlock archangel aegon domino