**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why NOT the Champion trade?

bärtiger37bärtiger37 Posts: 2
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam, marvelactors and players,
I don't know, please, i don't know! Why cannot longer sell my Champions???

Thats no freedom, thats certainly no liberty ,and thats definitely not license.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Where in the ToS does it say you get freedom and liberty lmao? Pfp checks out though

Still confused on what you mean by license tho
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Hey Kabam, marvelactors and players,
    I don't know, please, i don't know! Why cannot longer sell my Champions???

Thats no freedom, thats certainly no liberty ,and thats definitely not license.

Lol, did you join the forums just to post this
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    If we’re marvel actors, then I’m Chris evans
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

If we’re marvel actors, then I’m Chris evans

You need to learn how cameras work if you're not going to wear pants.
  • bärtiger37bärtiger37 Posts: 2
    Hi@all cCommentators
    I makes me easy but i am German!
    Sorry, but when I read your Coments I must think envious. Or at least lively strange People that don't understand what i mean with the freedom that which once was And now?? Why??? Its better for me you say! I know what i want that is no plan. That is mere arbitrariness or that is cowardice instead of sincerity. Think on
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130

Hi@all cCommentators
    Sorry, but when I read your Coments I must think envious. Or at least lively strange People that don't understand what i mean with the freedom that which once was And now?? Why??? Its better for me you say! I know what i want that is no plan. That is mere arbitrariness or that is cowardice instead of sincerity. Think on

What
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Killer354 said:

Hi@all cCommentators

What
    "We should have the right to sell if we want. You say it's not good for me, but I'm the judge of that."
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    A huge problem that a lot of players faced when they began to play Variant 4 was that it required them to bring a team of 1*s, that many had sold off ages ago and which then weren't available anywhere.

Now, V4 was optional content. Imagine a similar barrier in the next piece of story content, just for the fun of it. Maybe just against the Act 7 boss.

And no one has those champs, because they were sold off since everyone thought they were useless. It would be madness. Pandemonium and riots in the streets. It wouldn't matter how fun or challenging the fight would be, because people wouldn't be able to play it.

Kabam scrapped the selling of champs in order to be able to do those kinds of things. To be able to mix things up as they pleased, without risking to alienate everyone.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Selling champs is short sided and bad for the long term. You will never get as much from selling as the long term dupes. Plus, If future content requires a specific champ and/or specific ranks, then preventing selling now will avoid problems later. Kabam makes the T.o.S. and has spoken. Get over it or move on to something else.