**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling t4c

nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
Kabam...can you re-enable selling t4c since now there are t5c? T4b can be sold for 200 t5b fragments. When you blocked t4c from sale, there was no t5c. I have more t4c than I can use because so many t1a and t4b are needed to rank 5*s. What does the community think?

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What do you mean now there is t5cc?
  • Options
    T5C, class tier 5 catalysts. Before 6*s were released as well as act 5 chapter 4, tier 4 was the highest and people could accidentally sell them for gold. Kabam took that capability away rightfully so back then and t4c were harder to come by.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    well I would actually like this option since I am 1% away from a t5cc, but it probably won't fly anyway.
  • Options
    It only.makes sense at this point. Why should I sit on 200+ t4c crystals and 1000+ t4c fragment crystals because I can't use them all, when Kabam wants us to not hoard?
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i mean for thronebreakers i dont think it would be gamebreaking to be able to sell a few t4cc, its definitely not ideal since the amount u get is low, but if ur like 1% away or sum (we've all been there lol) its nice to just finish it off