**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa isn’t a top 20 skill champ

Comments

• exarusexarus Posts: 6
    Woah woah woah now, there's too much dip on ya chip mane, this list kinda wiggity wack, I can't believe you left the shock queen herself BWDO out, alos yea Elsa Is mid
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I have said this before Elsa is overrated. This man is a genius
  • usteruster Posts: 95
    Rasilover said:

People who say Elsa is overrated clearly don’t play the character at all Lmao

People who say Elsa is overrated are sexy geniuses
    Rasilover said:

uster said:

Rasilover said:

Wut? 😐
    Ok
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    People who think Elsa is Great probably think that Karnak is Amazing too
    edited May 2021
    And let me be clear

Elsa is decent

I’m saying that people overrate her. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the comments. Most people are defending Elsa and even look at the Agree to Disagree Ratio. Literally way more people are disagreeing with those that say Elsa is overrated.
    The main argument is that people say Elsa is underrated and she is SOOOOOO useful. But how is she underrated when majority of people here are saying that she is great?
    She has some ok utility but nothing GAME CHANGING that no other champion has.

Elsa is Overrated. Period

Hoitado said:

People who think Elsa is Great probably think that Karnak is Amazing too

But Karnak is top 5 😉

Predictable 😂
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

And let me be clear

Elsa is decent

I’m saying that people overrate her. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the comments. Most people are defending Elsa and even look at the Agree to Disagree Ratio. Literally way more people are disagreeing with those that say Elsa is overrated.
    The main argument is that people say Elsa is underrated and she is SOOOOOO useful. But how is she underrated when majority of people here are saying that she is great?

So where would you put her in the top 10? If she isn’t in the top 10 you are 100% underrating her.

Hoitado said:

And let me be clear

Elsa is decent

So where would you put her in the top 10? If she isn’t in the top 10 you are 100% underrating her.

Nick Fury
    Aegon
    Shang-Chi
    Falcon
    Mole-Man
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Stealth Spider-Man
    Hit-Monkey
    Jabari Panther
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Putting Jabari and Stealth over Elsa - now you're living in a fantasy land.
    edited May 2021
    No_oneuk said:

Yes 😂 they are better and have more uses
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I thought it was really funny that when I was scrolling through general discussion everything had 100 or so views and this post had 2000. But anyways I agree that Elsa isn’t good compared to a lot of the skill champions but your list of top skill champions is really weird.

First of all stealthy is way higher than you ranked him. Agent venom is the opposite. Also I disagree with your rankings from 7 down. I’d list most of those in that range but not in that order. I’ll let everyone else’s comments respond to the rest.

Hoitado said:

And let me be clear

Elsa is decent

Put her in the place she belongs, 25-30

uster said:

Do the people who make these lists even use her consistently? Lol.

I don’t use trash champs
    Well, that's the thing about being too selective. You limit your knowledge of the game.

Just bc I don’t want to use a trash champ like her doesn’t mean I’m selective. I’m just telling the truth. She is bad.
    Ksp_2099 said:

Woah,

Majority of the community hates Elsa.

So much hate for Elsa. Why?????

Cuz she sucks
    No_oneuk said:

Bro what 💀
    I know for a fact mans didn’t just say that 😹😹😹😹😹
    uster said:

Rasilover said:

uster said:

Rasilover said:

Wut? 😐
    Ok
    Lmao there’s no way people are disagreeing the word “ok” 💀

uster said:

uster said:

Do the people who make these lists even use her consistently? Lol.

I don’t use trash champs
    Well, that's the thing about being too selective. You limit your knowledge of the game.

Just bc I don’t want to use a trash champ like her doesn’t mean I’m selective. I’m just telling the truth. She is bad.
    Literally the definition of selective. You're also painfully wrong. She's on every Attack Team for me, and she's my most-used Attacker.
    Rip
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

uster said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Woah,

Majority of the community hates Elsa.

So much hate for Elsa. Why?????

Cuz she sucks
    they're intimidated by unmasked women, just like irl.

Who's they?

I am speed.