**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BRING BACK OLD ARENAS!

Bring back old arenas! You did a huge mistake!

I have nothing more to say. I love cookies.

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Aye! That to be true to the core! But they have say nay, but tackle the problem with time undecided for. Endure the pain!
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Or give me more 6 stars so the arena won’t suck so much 🤣
  • Options
    HahafunnyridleyHahafunnyridley Posts: 10
    Danv1234 said:

Bring back old arenas! You did a huge mistake!

I have nothing more to say. I love cookies.

I hope they keep this arena structure, just change up the milestones. Grinding 3 arenas compared to 5 is a lot less stress+you can get the 6* versions now. So yeah, change the reward structure, not the arena structure.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I like the idea of consolidating the arenas, the problem came when they adjusted all the milestones to 6* rates. Oh, and that death matches are still a thing.

I've said this before, but a large 6* roster should be a boon, not a requirement.

Granted, people gaining less free units -- whether through less effective grinding, or quitting the arena -- only helps Kabam. Well, so long as people don't quit the game. Or stop spending.

We're kinda SoL here, honestly, and are somewhat dependent on Kabam being nice. I fully expect some crappy concession that pisses people off, but gets accepted because 'at least it's better than the last thing'.
  • Options
    GkeveryGkevery Posts: 35
    i overall dont mind the changes,

OLD-
    but i dont grind, even before i did milestones in the old 5* feature only, running 1 set of 6*’s a day, then if i had the inititive a “bonus” run right before it ended for possibly the next teir in rewards. i hardly went to any other arenas. my 45min/ 1 hour in the feature was enough

New-
    Still only 1 run a day. just enough to reach max milestones. so a slight net gain in units for me. the GMC shards imo, are better than phcs. even just for the slight better chance at 4* for more iso/ max sig crystals.