Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Awakening gem crystal for androide users!

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I think a 4* Awakening gem crystal to all androide user is a very fare reward for those who were attempting for either SL or DV. Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena and mess up their 3 year old schedule, neither they can compansate​ player individually but they can give all player not the basic but a 4* gem so that in next arena we could again fight for the DV and SL and most probably every single player wanna dupe him so that could really help. I feel there is no other compansation that is appropriate givin the recent screw up ... especially when the 2 most MOST important arenas were happaning.

Comments

• Options
    doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    Things happen there are aways bugs in the game don't think they should gift for it
  • Options
    Doctordoom u would have been right if suppose joe fixit's arena was going on.....but its SL and DV .....u seeing where im going with this......
  • Options
    Doctordoom u seem like an iphone user to me lol
  • Options
    No in not actually I use Android was blocked out of the game earlier and having chat problems it stinks
  • Options
    Something that would solve the problem is they run the arena a 3rd time that's the best idea
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    Maybe a choice of just Tech or Mystic is sufficient. :)
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What about a third arena? You don't know if you would have gotten the champ so why get an awakening gem and sig stones?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    I think a 4* Awakening gem crystal to all androide user is a very fare reward for those who were attempting for either SL or DV. Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena and mess up their 3 year old schedule, neither they can compansate​ player individually but they can give all player not the basic but a 4* gem so that in next arena we could again fight for the DV and SL and most probably every single player wanna dupe him so that could really help. I feel there is no other compansation that is appropriate givin the recent screw up ... especially when the 2 most MOST important arenas were happaning.

Lmao, dreaming is good but very unhealthy mate!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @CapWW2 as a matter of fact i do know its a dream lol..... But getting people riled up in our favor never hurts.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what they will decide. I'm curious myself. Haven't heard word yet. They will get to it when they can. For the time being, I'm not making assumptions. Lol.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena.

I remember something happened during the Cable arena and it was ran a third time.

I suppose it can also be done again. Arena fiesta! Put either Iron Patriot or Spider-gwen as 4* and maybe I can have a chance to win one :) .
  • Options
    They won't give you anything, they keep screwing up and you keep giving them money. Act like a crackhead in the ghetto and you will surely be treated like one
  • Options
    Sorry short bus, substitute spending with playing the game for free
  • Options
    JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    due to sched. some of us had one set of arena to get it even if they add a 3rd round its in a time where i wouldnt be able to dedicate the time i planed for this and im just out the several hours i could not play due to this and have to pray that i get lucky and still manage to pull enough points for the DV this round or im just SOL.