**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How am I supposed to beat shang chi uncollected EQ

RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Please can someone help me? I'm on the uncollected EQ shang chi level but he just seems impossible to fight.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    what's giving you trouble? if you send your roster, we may be able to help more
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Do you have someone who applies slow that is not in the science class?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    It doesn't work. I used him then when I beat him it told me my session has timed up and closed the game.

Do you have someone who applies slow that is not in the science class?

Yes sorcerer supreme but he hits her block and takes 50% of her health.
    I took blade 5/65. captain marvel movie 5/65. Sorcerer supreme 4/55. Havok 4/55 and ebony maw is 1/10.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Riciton said:

I took blade 5/65. captain marvel movie 5/65. Sorcerer supreme 4/55. Havok 4/55 and ebony maw is 1/10.

Ebony Maw cannot be hit by Shang-Chi at all. All of his moves are guaranteed crits until you dex or intercept so you can quite literally spam heavy and never be touched.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

It doesn't work. I used him then when I beat him it told me my session has timed up and closed the game.

Mate. I just started the fight and legit slept. When in woke up, the fight was done.😂. It was in cav difficulty and my maw was 5 star r3 sig 40. It can be done.
    First I used maw but apparently it took too long so I tried taking his health down with my other champs but it's impossible with how much health he recovers when hitting my block and the damage he deals through my block. If it was cavalier I could understand it being so difficult but it just seems like kabam want to make this game impossible.
    I only have my 4* awakened and he is sig 20. I did it exactly how I saw the YouTube video but as soon as the fight was done it told me I ran out of time.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    There's no such thing as time in a fight outside of AQ/AW, excuse me? That makes no sense.
    YoMoves said:

There's no such thing as time in a fight outside of AQ/AW, excuse me? That makes no sense.

I thought exactly the same but it did time out when I beat him.
    YoMoves said:

Riciton said:

Ebony Maw cannot be hit by Shang-Chi at all. All of his moves are guaranteed crits until you dex or intercept so you can quite literally spam heavy and never be touched.
    I tried using heavy hits but then he lost his guaranteed crit and k.o'd my maw.
    I will try a revive and have another go. I don't see how it was my Internet because I have youtube running on another device and that isn't having any problems. It's just me and my bad luck lol. I'm only doing it because I'm very close to my 5th 6* champ and hopefully this one will be a good one :smiley:
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You can use anyone for that fight if you don’t block and intercept.
    Will3808 said:

I'm not the best at intercepting.
    I've done it now. Thank you for all of your tips. I used my sp3 a couple of times, I'm not sure if that's what made the difference but atleast it's done now.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Riciton said:

Will3808 said:

I'm not the best at intercepting.
    Hi, try Ebony Maw. Start the fight and don't touch your screen. Just sit and watch. Whatever you do don't throw a punch, block, or touch the screen whatsoever. It should work, I used my 4* 5 times in UC. I hope it works for you, it takes quite a while to win but it worked for me. Good luck!
    For Mr. Negative level I'm thinking of taking Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey, Emma Frost and Mysterio. Is this a recommended team? All except Ghost Rider are 5*
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Riciton said:

For Mr. Negative level I'm thinking of taking Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey, Emma Frost and Mysterio. Is this a recommended team? All except Ghost Rider are 5*

I have one-shot him three times with awakened Nick Fury. You can use White Mags prefight to disable reverse controls. Also, Prof X is immune to reverse controls.
    Ajisdope said:

Riciton said:

I have one-shot him three times with awakened Nick Fury. You can use White Mags prefight to disable reverse controls. Also, Prof X is immune to reverse controls.
    I don't have any of those champs lol.
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Riciton said:

The champion counter to mr. Negative will be someone that places a disorient on him the evade and unstoppable he will get rid of himself from dashing back..what you wanna stop him from doing is convert light energy into dark energy
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Blade, Emma, Mysterio are all good. Massacre also place disorient under SP1. I basically used AA/Red Mag/Colossus for Cav EQ Mr. -ve fight.