**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

November Calendar

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
tbh i was hoping for something betetr, but ok. IDC free stuff. thoughts? 1280x720.jpeg.9a9adbddba1d42f0a6fb428ac9bd3a76

November Calendar 63 votes

I like it
9%
Mrbeast6000HeroBoltsyKing_L0kiB34rSkimbobborG0311Tmj_1028kioller 6 votes
Not too bad
22%
Etaki_LirakoiStefffGoken2345YellsomeK1lltasticphillgreenDarkrider05ZzzMrBirnixSpiritOfVengeance_ASDF_DoctorJHzoriedder123 14 votes
NUUU WHERE IS THE 5* SHARD REEEEEE I HATE IT
36%
DL864RB6942RaysDartsJank39Prophet920Darkmagic1991doctordoomAnurag1606Katy_CandyRavenrob_33KestrelleAlCapone2727hydrogohardAustin973KocheesePikaChrisKillerBee_samaDarkDrakeiusMaledrac91KiX 23 votes
IDC free stuff lol why are you complaining
31%
GamerNevvBSolswerdSnizzbarEb0ny-O-M4wA_Noob_Is1stakmum_m2FrostyDropfaithSuperman69TeddersmyPUNCAKESonOfGwynCodornasSgtAnime1Hendo2014Sith_slayerHugsForEveryone210000 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    Dont lie people it sucks when 6 stars are basically here now.I would loved if we at least got a class 4cat
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    edited November 2017
    Way too much gold, need to spice it up a little. Over a 1/3 of the calendar is gold.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I like it
    more potions maybe but its good
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Don't care about monthly calendar. It's free stuff so it's ok, but when I see things like that "precious" single T2 cat or 1k gold, it makes me laugh.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I like it
    Its better than last year
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    In reality unit value is
    Like 1100 units (two team revives/energy/ single revive/ units/2 three stars. )
    So what that dollar value free 40 dollars?
    And a t4b
    Hard to complain

Well, the problem is "no one" would spend $40 for that stuff... But again, it's free so ok.
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    It's a better one then last month but where are the 5* shards that we were promised I thing they should replace the crystal shards with the 5* shards that are as we were told would be easier to get but where have they yes they doubled how many you get for finishing heroic LVL but now where else and the spooky crystal was a joke because everyone except a small number were only getting Phc shards. So yes this is free stuff but come on as 1 of the earlier people said this looks like it is aimed at a lvl 5 person not most of us and to all the nay Sayers
    Who will now have a go at me we are not all UNCOLLECTED summoners some of don't have 6-10 duped 5* champs we are still growing our rosters
  • Options
    bhrmffv0zzgs.gif
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Who cares we getting 2 3* again so much better then getting 2* from premium lol
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    People are constantly complaining about not having enough gold. Kabam gives it away....folks still not happy
  • Options
    Why is the November calendar out? It’s October and today I was supposed to get dr voodoo. What happened?
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Not too bad
    Its not terrible.

Ill hapilly take any gold theyre offering for free, regardless how piddly an amount it is. Cant enough of it...