Act four

WhitestalkerWhitestalker Member Posts: 27
I need for act four. Is there a dive you can give me please?

Comments

• tofuシtofuシ Member Posts: 220 ★★
    ?
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Advice? Get a burst damage champion. Act Four is just a long grind, nothing especially hard aside from starburst and chaos but there are paths to get around it.

I would suggest sustainable champions who can take on a large amount of fights, as well as some that can do a lot of damage in a small window of time.

CMM, Starky, Domino, Scarlet Witch, and Blade are a few champions that helped my baby account with it. Idk who I used on my main because it was bare time ago.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Usually it is the Act 4.2.6 Magneto and Act 4.3.3 Juggernaut which gives most problem.
    Is there any specific "dive" you needed help with?
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Member Posts: 27
    I am done with chapter 1 and 2 and am on quest 4. I only have massacre, Clair, Spider Gwen, Nova and red Guardian that I can play with. Can I make it with them or should I rank up mare champions.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    These five champs in your roster is good. Continue to work on ranking them up to complete Act 4.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    The Willpower mastery will save u pots and revives too if u don't already have it.helped me a bunch in Act 4
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Member Posts: 27
    Thanks
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

The Willpower mastery will save u pots and revives too if u don't already have it.helped me a bunch in Act 4

You don't need to worry about will power mastery in act 4. It sure helps but not needed. You can do it without will power.

You have good champs in your team. If you have black widow deadly origin, take her up. She will help a lot with her damage over time. The matches will end faster, and with less hits.
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2021
    Just completed a month or two ago.
    Just patience and don't rush. Anyway you will be stuck in the last quest.
    Don't use revives unless boss fights (I never used except for that maestro) and ignore the required champion rating.
    The team I used was sunspot, stealthy, IMIW, KM and hyperion.( all 4 star rank 4 or 5)
    The only real hardness is chapter 4.
    Also I didn't have willpower or any other significant mastery.
    Get any 5 star if possible they may be of help