Options

Anyone Get Mr Negative?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
I opened a ton, like a ton, of cavs and didn’t even get the 3*. I’m curious if anyone else shared my luck.

Anyone Get Mr Negative? 54 votes

Got him after a few cavs
9%
HilldarZeronaut81TheDaywalkerXguard77Oakenshield 5 votes
Got him after a lot of cavs
1%
Rotelly 1 vote
Got the 6* first try
3%
Mets17Youcantseeme 2 votes
Got no versions
11%
Lucky7LucianoItsTheBroskiDenzel116Thanks_D19CrcrcrcTheBoogyMan 6 votes
Didn’t even try
74%
winterthurbuffajrTheVyrusDarkrider05Rbk19KerneasDjinQacobIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8MaratoxEbony_NawTed_n00bgentMasterpuffCarracho01Doctor_Strange19JohnyBoyBuffBeastFluffy_paws 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Didn’t even try
    Did you get any other notable pulls? I was gonna try but dang 300 units is a lot
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Didn’t even try

Cav crystals are an addictive substance. I must stay away.

https://youtu.be/NQdOGA6a5bo
  • Options
    Got no versions

Did you get any other notable pulls? I was gonna try but dang 300 units is a lot

AoA claimed the comment twice already, here’s another attempt. I opened 15 cavs, got 3 5*s, one was new. No 6*s
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Didn’t even try
    Crcrcrc said:

AoA claimed the comment twice already, here’s another attempt. I opened 15 cavs, got 3 5*s, one was new. No 6*s
    Rip, also whats AOA? Approval thing?
  • Options
    Got no versions

Crcrcrc said:

Rip, also whats AOA? Approval thing?
    Yeah, Abyss of approval, that’s what I and few others call it lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

jesus christ you could’ve used those to beat the grandmaster
  • Options
    Got no versions

Crcrcrc said:

Of course, but I’m so sick of story content lately. Taking a mini break from most of the game. Especially after my wonderful new 6*
    My 9th science out of 17 champs
    Electro
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★
    Probably going to grind the Mr Negative arena for 3* and 4*.. aside from the units it is sure 4* that I can play with.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Got no versions

I got a 5* Shang chi only invested in 3

• Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Got 1 crystal for giggles and got 4 star version, already have 5 star Shang chi last week from 5 crystals with 6 star maw hopefully buff will be nice.
  • Options
    Got no versions

Let’s see, 15 cavs, I got a new 5* dr voodoo, and 2 5* dupes. That’s it. It was rough
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Got him after a few cavs
    Bought the early access bundle last week - first time I ever did it. Got Mr N 5* first pull, Shang Chi 5* on the 2nd pull, then duped Mr N on the 5th pull. Pretty much never going to buy an early access bundle again since I will never get luck like that again. Quitting while I am ahead.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Of course, but I’m so sick of story content lately. Taking a mini break from most of the game. Especially after my wonderful new 6*
    My 9th science out of 17 champs
    Electro
    Same, I've been pretty sick of story content recently, it's been about two months since I completed 6.4.5 and I'm still on 6.4.6
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Got him after a lot of cavs
    MrN has great access to regen via sp3 and easy degen but overall needs longer duration on light/dark energy

• Options
    The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    Didn’t even try
    Bruh a 6☆ Shang chi and Mr negative, how much did you spend
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Arena grinding for mister negative bro