**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

I'm Uncollected and I need a new alliance.....

So I'm on the hunt to find an alliance that is focused on both AQ and AW.

AQ - Need to run Map 3 or 4, nothing below.
AW - Need to place in Silver 1 or Silver 2 regularly, nothing below.

I'm Uncollected and I'm pushing towards Cav, so I need an alliance which will help me to progress (but don't worry, I'll contribute to the progression of the alliance too :wink: ) My Base Hero Rating is almost 200k and I have a few decent 6* and 5*. Communication should be in-game cause I don't use Discord or Line.

The alliance should be friendly and peaceful with each other, officers too.... That's a MUST!

Other than that, nothing much. So if you have an alliance who meets these conditions, pls feel free to let me know. Thx :smile:

Comments

• Options
    zdneunzdneun Posts: 19
    Hey man, what's your In game name?
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I was going to chime in but we're Silver 3, trying to get back to 2. The alliance is Astral Travellers (2 "L"s) if you wanna look. Good luck finding a spot!
  • Options
    KathdaKathda Posts: 65
    Got everything your looking for but need you using Line, in game chat just sucks
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    zdneun said:

Hey man, what's your In game name?

Oh yeah forgot to mention that, my in-game name is Sergeant506