**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anyone explored 7.2 and used Corvus heavily?

I know the health pools are huge in 7.2 but was wondering if anyone has fully explored while using Corvus as their primary or secondary option throughout

I'm asking for a rank up decision from 6r2 to 6r3

Thx

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I tried my 5* and even with boosts, he wasn't cutting it (no suicides at the moment either so perhaps that would have been different but I wanted doom and torch to be as effective as possible).

I'm pulling the trigger on R3 as soon as the T2A comes in for the extra attack. You might still need a revive or 2 to ramp him up, but once he has a charge or 2 and boosts, I think he's going to be just fine at R3 for the paths he's built for, especially if running suicides.
  • PepporoniPepporoni Posts: 9
    He's great for powershield and flare node.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Couldn't have done that flare path without him, so that alone is a reason to have him ranked and awakened.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Nearly done with exploration and haven’t used mine yet.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Not once! Now that's a sad realisation, prolly due to the reason I didn't ran suicides.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I plan on using him for exploration. I have no regrets on taking him to r3, especially if duped. You only get 20 hits when dealing with degen and other stuff, but there are plenty of places where that's all you need

I just took my 6* to R3
    & sadly im feeling slightly underwhelmed.
    But i do love my boy corvus.

I thought the difference in damage between R2-R3 was going to be greater. & i run full suisides w glass cannon.

Hopefully the increase is much greater at R3 to R4
    edited May 2021
    I didnt use mine any but I would still R3 him unless I had maybe CGR to take up instead because you get most of your corvus use from AQ and AW(sometimes). Also depends on if you run suicides.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I mean even if u cant use him much un 7.2 there still aw an aq he destroys
  • HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    @Dawnbringer_1 @SirGamesBond @N1nthcloud

Oh wow. Now I'm rethining. I do run suicides sometimes and was planning on running suicides on certain lanes then no suicides for the remaining lanes.

Who were your top and most used champs in 7.2 then?

@Dawnbringer_1 @SirGamesBond @N1nthcloud

Oh wow. Now I'm rethining. I do run suicides sometimes and was planning on running suicides on certain lanes then no suicides for the remaining lanes.

Who were your top and most used champs in 7.2 then?

I mostly used my five star ghost, six star R3 doom and CGR, i used a lot of other champs here and there for specific lanes and bosses like human torch, i remember swapping him in for bosses a lot. Many champ seem to work in Act 7, pretty easy in comparison to Act 6, a lot of it comes down to personal preference like speed for example, ghost and CGR are really fast killers but are definitely not needed to clear the paths.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Not a good sign to see flare or powershield as the most popular answer. Just confirms that corvus may not be the smartest r3 choice given the responses here , and that healthpools will just keep rising . I’ll probably get disagrees for this, but this thread pretty much confirms cgr or even cmm may be the safer r3

Not the smartest choice? Lol.
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    I used mine a lot, sometimes with %150-200 power boost before gaining charges but it's worth, there wasn't any path that passed the third cycle of charges
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    My 6* Corvus is at r2 and I’m not running suicides.
    I doubt if I would use him even if he was r3 without suicides.
    To use Corvus against these health pools you probably need r3, full suicides and full boosts, unless you are willing to dance around and wait for his charges to recharge, so this defeats the main reason you bring him in the quest, which is to clear fights fast.
    In my opinion, at this point Corvus could get an increase to his charges to 30 from 20.
    Outside AQ and Incursions, he is falling fast behind the game meta.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I have r3 6* corvis and don't run suicides. Even if you do, imo you'd still use him only for fights you can use him without (like stun vulnerability). Even nodes like power shield are annoying with corvus, as you have to parry light or medium light to maximize power you get. Also playing like that is so annoying... Or you can just bring aarkus or hype or surfer or someone else and just play it normally.
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    Who is the best cosmic to R3 then?
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    edited May 2021

I know the health pools are huge in 7.2 but was wondering if anyone has fully explored while using Corvus as their primary or secondary option throughout

I'm asking for a rank up decision from 6r2 to 6r3

Thx

7.2.4 flare slumber path only...used angela, hyperion and medusa more(in that order).
    I haven't explored 7.2.6 but even on the icarus path I'm going to stick to ghost and angela.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m didn’t use him most
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Nope. Corvus put in a HUGE amount of work for me up until midway Act 6 ,,, I still bring him out for AQ but that's about it these days.

For Act 7 ... specifically 7.2 ... MISTER FRIGGIN FANTASTIC and She-Hulk have been my staples.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    walkerdog said:

donone said:

Who is the best cosmic to R3 then?

Cgr by a pretty wide margin. CMM and CG both have the huge flaw of "superbursty champ in game where almost all relevant content isn't burstable anymore"
    Pretty much the only thing Corvus can't do is late Story mode