**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many points do you guys invest in despair?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Title

Comments

• Options
    Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    Depends on roster. But I have it mastered
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    3/3 always. 1/3 when I'm running suicides then I max deep wounds.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    3 probably 90% of the time.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    3, forever and ever, till eternity, to infinity and beyond.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    1/3
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I use warlock for most of the healing stuff so despair doesn't come into play much.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    3/3
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    3/3 100% of the time, such a useful mastery. Useful everywhere
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    3/3 always
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    1, I just don’t find it necessary anymore. Can’t think of a single fight where I’ve regretted taking those points back.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    0 -- I run suicides and don't have Claire, so I find MD helps me more than Despair and DW. If I need to deal with heals I have Warlock, Torch, Ibom, RMags, g2099, CGR, etc.

Now if despair worked on ability power gain, I'd be all over it.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Honestly where are all you guys running 3 needing it? I’ve not had it for at least a year and like I say there’s been zero reason for me to put it back in.

Between champs like warlock, torch, magneto, AA, shulk, Claire, g99, tigra, voodoo, ibom etc etc there’s just so many ways to deal with regen now that don’t depend on despair.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    3/3

Always on. I would suggest that to everyone
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    3/3 always. Mostly since I don’t run suicides or willpower so I have points floating around. Basically it’s useful to make debuff heavy champs work as heal block champs, plus it makes it easier to reverse healing for any champions that can already do so
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I run 2/3. I suggest everyone has one point and I have a second because it helps some of my champions like CGR and Claire so that they can cancel healing. I don’t feel like it’s necessary to have 3 points though because all of my champions who I want to cancel healing have a bunch of debuffs so it’s not necessary to have all 3 points.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    2/3 I use Void or Warlock for healing situations so it works well enough for me
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I currently run 2/3 but have all three levels unlocked if I need them. However, as others have said, there are now so many champions that can completely shut down healing anyway that I don't find the mastery quite as useful today as I did a few years ago.

That being said, would I put another point into it if I had one available? Sure. It's maybe not the first mastery I would spend an extra point on, but it is still valuable enough to 3/3 if you've got the points to spare. Especially if you don't have someone like Warlock.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    3/3
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I used to use HT alot before and had 3/3, but i haven't used him much anymore, so it's 1/3.

Picked up Mister Negative recently and even at 1/3, he does well.

https://youtu.be/6PwHzxxccsM

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    You have despair?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I used to have 3/3, but I got it to 1/3 recently in order to max willpower.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    3/3