**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If Human Torch has Flame On, should Iceman have Cool Off?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Iceman should be coldsnap immune if he'll ever be buffed and have a new ability similar to Flame On but ice-related.

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    He has cool off, sp3 protection, then cool off period then sp3 protection comes back
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure why everyone always says he should be coldsnap immune. If he ever gets a buff, that's the last thing on my mind to change. I don't know exactly what I would change, but in which scenarios does his lack of coldsnap immunity come into play? It's basically just him and Aarkus that does that kind of damage so it feels like an almost pointless type of immunity. I guess there are a couple of nodes that do coldsnap damage, but still.
  • Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    It could be like one of those speech things so when ht says flame on, iceman says cool off.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Then Star lord should have dance off

I feel like a lot of champs could have dance off. Wasn't Black Widow a ballerina as well?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Rohit_316 said:

Then Star lord should have dance off

I feel like a lot of champs could have dance off. Wasn't Black Widow a ballerina as well?
    Nop, only Starlord dance off during fight. He think dance can save the world. Other not.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

No.

K
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Yes Iceman Should be Immune to Cold Snap and Frostbite
    And He should have something Like Flame on
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yes.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    He should be immune to Cold Snap and Frostbite, but not to incinerate. What happens with ice in the heat? It melts. So Sunspot or HT should be able to take him down quickly.
    But of course that would make him much worse so it's not gonna happen. Unless they give him something valuable in return, like power gain whenever he gets hit by an incinerate.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If Iceman ever gets a damage buff .. he will be amongst the top mutants. He has great utilities ..but damage is low.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kabl said:

Iceman should be coldsnap immune if he'll ever be buffed and have a new ability similar to Flame On but ice-related.

Flame on is a call back to Human Torch in the comics. He says it when he wants to turn into his fire state. Never has, never will have anything to do with his immunities.