**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Way to Stay Productive

I’m at one of those points where I want to keep pushing through content but patience would serve me better. I’m on 6.3.3 and basically holding off until I pull champs (looking at you CG, Magneto) better suited for some of the upcoming quests. Rather than burn through units just to struggle through a quest to get it done I’m looking to make life a little easier by being properly prepared. I’m a big arena person so typically thats where I’ll be, just gathering units and letting resources stack for weeks at a time.

I guess the point of this post is to see how others find their time best served when progressing through Act 6 or waiting on new event quests? What do people find works best to keep moving their account forward when they aren’t ready for some quests or don’t have the optimal champs for Variant Back Issues? Just looking to spark some discussion on those times where you feel stuck or not progressing as quickly as you would like, a ‘progression recession’ if you will.

Comments

• cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
    Farm units for the big offerings like July 4th, Black Friday, etc. They can change your account very quickly
  • Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    My current roster for anyone who wanted to take a look.

Well won’t help you much but I had many good champs like Corvus and quake for act 6 100%

The biggest thing for me was motivation, it’s a long and difficult process to even complete act 6 without some of the champs

I’d look at my resources crystals cats iso and champs; scout the lanes and then see if I can do it, id fine unique was to use my champs even if the process was grueling and frustrating. 6.2 was the worst for me since my 6* roster was about 10 champs when I did it with only night thrasher, ore buff massacre and nebula being the only useful ones. If I couldn’t progress, didn’t have the resources to rank up champs I’d just leave the game and play another one so I don’t burn myself out and wait for AQ, EQ mainly to get the resources

[edit] dude you clearly have the roster to do it, I thought you needed legit help. O on YouTube for a guide

I may just be off my game recently. Don’t get fooled by Quake, I could never get the hang of using her properly
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I can recommend MCOC Noob, he is the best guide for walking through content.
    If you still dont feel like you can make it, your best shot is trying variants and monthly EQ and spamming skill/mutant 5* (at least that's what I would do, Mags was my Act 6 MVP)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    A lot of the tricky bosses could be quaked. I used Corvus for Darkhawk, IMIW, and Mysterio in a couple revs, but I'm pretty sure you could quake them. That would save units and sate your impatience.

Edit: I see you cannot Quake. May I suggest that you practice her on Winter Soldier. If you could solo him, you could prolly solo the other bosses. While you wait for a champion that you want, you should practice Quake because chances are, you won't pull the right champ. Not until after you've beat the chapter that is ;).
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

My current roster for anyone who wanted to take a look.

I did 6.3 when I had 3 R5 5 stars Ghost, Domino and CG. You are very capable of doing it with your account. Pushing through content is the surest way of taking your account further and maintaining productiveness.

I can recommend MCOC Noob, he is the best guide for walking through content.
    If you still don't feel like you can make it, your best shot is trying variants and monthly EQ and spamming skill/mutant 5* (at least that's what I would do, Mags was my Act 6 MVP)

Yeah I have been using a lot of MCOC Noobs videos recently, he definitely has been a huge help. I appreciate everyone's input!