**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    18k t1a in epic?! no way this isn't kabam trolling.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    "Quest TL;DR"

What is TL and DR?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Seenk said:

"Quest TL;DR"

What is TL and DR?

Too long, didnt read.
    It is basically a summary of whole stuff
    @Seenk
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Can you like use all 28 entries on a week where you like the rewards the most?

Or do you have to use the 7 in each quest?

I know you would miss out on the "solo objectives" but they don't look too good (for me at least).

I would want to blow all 28 on week 3 (legendary) to maximise 5* and 6* shards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

It’s a real thumb in the eye to cavalier players when the 10% t5cc gets replaced with 5x2. And for the rest of us, we could force our way to 3 2%s with the key, but then we’re hoping RNG gets us a few more? Sigh.

I'd rather have the 5x2 to be honest. At least you get more chances if you don't get the Class you're pulling for.
    Pros and cons to both tbf, neither is really better than the other, just comes down to personal preference. More risk and reward for the 10%
  • LatveriaLatveria Posts: 17
    Looks ok ... But again the same style of SQ. 😑
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Are we allowed to save all 4 keys for the last week?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

TyEdge said:

It’s a real thumb in the eye to cavalier players when the 10% t5cc gets replaced with 5x2. And for the rest of us, we could force our way to 3 2%s with the key, but then we’re hoping RNG gets us a few more? Sigh.

I'd rather have the 5x2 to be honest. At least you get more chances if you don't get the Class you're pulling for.
    Pros and cons to both tbf, neither is really better than the other, just comes down to personal preference. More risk and reward for the 10%
    Players have access to selectors in 6.4 completion, 7.1 and 7.2 exploration, and cavalier EQ nexuses. A cavalier player seeking TB status ASAP should take random chunks like these and the variants, then use selectors and nexuses to get across the line for whatever class ends up ahead.

5x2 means you’re probably getting 0, 2 or 4%. Because so much other t5cc comes in chunks of 10 or 25, there’s a strong possibility the 0/2/4 doesn’t even change the date you form a full catalyst if you DO get the class you want.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Players have access to selectors in 6.4 completion, 7.1 and 7.2 exploration, and cavalier EQ nexuses. A cavalier player seeking TB status ASAP should take random chunks like these and the variants, then use selectors and nexuses to get across the line for whatever class ends up ahead.

5x2 means you’re probably getting 0, 2 or 4%. Because so much other t5cc comes in chunks of 10 or 25, there’s a strong possibility the 0/2/4 doesn’t even change the date you form a full catalyst if you DO get the class you want.
    Not necessarily true, there’s a fair bit of t5cc that comes in 2% chunks. EQ usually has a few in Cav level and AW seasons will give some. It’s not much, but only 3 t5cc 2% crystals can get you a multiple of 5 which could be the difference between one month ranking up and the next
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    It’s just a bit of a meh event
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Pardon me if Im wrong but week 2 legendary only adds up to 95%? 10+15+15+10+13+12+20=95

That’s odd... I would expect the extra percentage to get tacked onto something like the t4b or t4cc. Heaven forbid the 6* shards get any higher odds, lol. Not that there are any 6* shards that week :(
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Not necessarily true, there’s a fair bit of t5cc that comes in 2% chunks. EQ usually has a few in Cav level and AW seasons will give some. It’s not much, but only 3 t5cc 2% crystals can get you a multiple of 5 which could be the difference between one month ranking up and the next
    EQ doesn’t have 2% chunks in the cavalier level. The sidequest almost always does, but never EQ. War gives out all t5cc in 5% increments, and only for platinum and higher. You basically made all that up.

We are talking about *this* month’s rewards. Giving out 5x2 instead of 10 probably only helps the cavalier summoner that’s 2% away. Saying that once you get 3 2% crystals, you cross a threshold is true, but you’re talking about 12-24 2% crystals to do that, depending on RNG.

For people trying to reach Thronebreaker before July 4, bigger increments and access to selectors/nexuses when you’re close are the way to get there, and it stinks that as we approach that day, they’ve cut access to units and cut access to chunks of t5cc. Thankfully, both my accounts already made it, but I feel bad for the cavs getting left behind.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

LeoZed said:

Is it gonna run for 5 months? From 06/02 to 07/07...

What? How is that 5 months? That's June 2nd to July 7th.
    Different countries have different ways of dates. 6/02 is interpreted as Feb 6 and July 7. Obviously this is wrong, as no sq has run for 5 months (to my knowledge). Most countries go Month/Date, but LeoZed might be using Date/Month
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

LeoZed said:

Is it gonna run for 5 months? From 06/02 to 07/07...

What? How is that 5 months? That's June 2nd to July 7th.
    Different countries have different ways of dates. 6/02 is interpreted as Feb 6 and July 7. Obviously this is wrong, as no sq has run for 5 months (to my knowledge). Most countries go Month/Date, but LeoZed might be using Date/Month
    This is correct. There are a few more countries outside of the US that play this game :D

Dr. Zola
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Not to be a whiner here , but you guys are doing exactly what community doesn't like . RNG rewards , units taken away , champs buffs not being that attractive.

Looks like you take feedbacks from us of the things we don't like and then do the same thing again.

Yeah, exactly. Boo always says that feedback has been taken, but we don't know if the higher-up officials are actually listening. Well, I don't know what plans Kabam has in mind, but if it continues like this, they are being quite tone deaf.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Not to be a whiner here , but you guys are doing exactly what community doesn't like . RNG rewards , units taken away , champs buffs not being that attractive.

Looks like you take feedbacks from us of the things we don't like and then do the same thing again.

Yeah, exactly. Boo always says that feedback has been taken, but we don't know if the higher-up officials are actually listening. Well, I don't know what plans Kabam has in mind, but if it continues like this, they are being quite tone deaf.
    I am happy if i get something less but guaranteed ..rather than RNG and get shafted completely.

Remember December spider ham event ? People went bonkers as we had 20 cavalier crystals and what happened ? I saw 100 posts a day where people complained about getting only 3 and 4* .

Customer satisfaction should be the major duty of any company . Community made the company what it is today , not vice versa.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Random reward events are not that great

It can be for most players, just all about fortune
  • DexterityHDDexterityHD Posts: 2
    Do we need to earn those 7 entries in some manner or do we just recieve them via our mailbox?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

Do we need to earn those 7 entries in some manner or do we just recieve them via our mailbox?

Pretty sure it's an entry limit on the quest

Edit: I'm right:
    Entry Limit:
    You will be subject to the entry limit for each week’s Quest, per Difficulty.
    Seven (7) per week, per Difficulty
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

Wow um OK where to start here

Here goes

Each month's SQ will be different which means different rewards and different ways to obtain them. Can I just reiterate one point that you do not need to do this event if you don't want to, it's your choice no one's forcing you, but you risk ending up missing out on potential great rewards.

Now this whole rift event is based on rng, and it's completely fair for everyone. If every reward was guaranteed in Rifts, there wouldn't be any point about the keys and limits. However it's a marmite event, some love it some hate it. You cannot please both parties no matter how hard you attempt to try. I think the non stop criticism of what the devs are doing and idk what the whole endgame criticism is but it's getting pretty tiresome reading the new SQ and those saying "another boring month". I mean what do you expect month in month out? For them to cater to your every need? Because that ain't gonna happen. It's better to just accept what you're given and make constructive comments rather than outright hate for the content. Think about how it makes the game team feel when you're hating on what they've created for us. Be grateful and constructive criticism is always welcome to devs because you always want to improve.

I don't care if I get hate for saying this but at least I've said it

Well Said
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Collect Crystal Shards through the Rifts and Events to open Iron Tomb crystals, which contain a list of champions that have synergies with Purgatory and The Overseer.

6* Overseer has synergies with both Doctor Doom and Silver Surfer, that means Iron Tomb crystal have them both right ? We have a liiiiitle chance to get a 6* Doom and Surfer from a SEQ crystal ?!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

Still wondering what in the hell Cavalier is and how I'm supposed to reach it after being cut out of 1/2 of these arena's that I was able to participate in up until a little over a week ago.

You were cutoff from Arena because you are not uncollected yet, let alone cavalier.

Uncollected can be achieved by defeating Act 5 Chapter 2 Quest 6 Boss Collector once.
    Cavalier can be achieved by defeating Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 6 Boss Sentinel once.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    The legendary solo objectives has a duplicate entry for t5b, should there be another objective there?

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

The legendary solo objectives has a duplicate entry for t5b, should there be another objective there?

I don't think so.