**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Black ISO Store items

As a Sigil subscriber, I would like to propose Kabam to add/change some items in the Black ISO store (BIS)

1. We all know that it needs at least 5 T1As to rank up a 5* champion, the BIS only offers 2 T1A each week to trade is way too little. (Yes, the T1A arena gives 3T1As in every 9-day-cycle, still can’t entertain most UC/CAV summoners’ need to rank up champs for hard contents)
I propose Kabam should increase the amount of T1A for trade from 2 to 5 each week. (I can’t join alliance atm so I can’t get the T1A from 3-day events or getting the glory to buy T1A from Glory Store)
In addition to increasing the for trade quantity, I would like to propose a discounted buying T1A option in the BIS. The currency can be Units or Gold.

2. For T2A offers in the BIS, I would propose the trading currency to add Units/Gold too.

3. How come there’s no discounted offers of Energy Refills in the BIS? Kabam used to offer discounted Energy refills for 20units in the Featured Store. Why not put this discounted Energy Refill offers in the BIS store? I have lots of contents haven’t explored, Energy Refills is a bottleneck to me too. (As I don’t have much luck in opening Arena crystals, most of the time I got gold, not units nor Energy Refills.

4. A special feature for Sigil subscribers: an in game currency exchange service. Something like the existing Alliance Tickets exchange thing. It would be a great feature to Sigil subscribers that they can exchange their over-stashed Gold/Units/Loyalty/Glory for Other in game currencies.
That is, to allow Sigil Subscribers to trade the excessive currency they have for other currencies like loyalty or glory or event units.

5. Alliance revives and potions should be added to BIS at a discounted price. At present, there only 2 team potions offer in the BIS. As a mediocre player, I spent a lot of units buying alliance potions to clear my path on AQ map5. It would be a nice feature if BIS offers some alliance potions at a very reasonable gold cost.

6. Change the T4CC trading sys from 1 class to other classes to 1class to another class or simply change the trade to a T4CC selector. (I have Science/Skill/Mutant T4CC over stashed, I need Mystic T4CC but I never get one from trading in 2other classes T4CC. So I m proposing Kabam should add a T4CC selector trade in the BIS.

Other than those mentioned above, I would like to request Kabam to consider lowering the rank up costs on 4* champs. Tbh, at this moment, I would rather spend my T4Bs on ranking up a 5r1/2 champs than ranking up a 4* champ to r5. 5 T4B needed to rank 5 a 4* while R3ing a 5* needs 4 T4Bs?

As a Sigil subscriber, pls make me willing to continue my subscription

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I don't have a problem with any of these proposals other than the alliance revive/potions one. If it was up to me, those would only be available outside of BIS. I don't want BIS to affect non-paying alliances in AW.

I mean, I have no problem with them being cheaper or more readily available. Fine by me. Just don't create a rift between paying and non-paying alliances/players in PvP content. I think that's a really bad way to go.
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    Ercarret said:

I don't have a problem with any of these proposals other than the alliance revive/potions one. If it was up to me, those would only be available outside of BIS. I don't want BIS to affect non-paying alliances in AW.

I mean, I have no problem with them being cheaper or more readily available. Fine by me. Just don't create a rift between paying and non-paying alliances/players in PvP content. I think that's a really bad way to go.

Good point, didn’t come to mind about non-paying alliances. My bad. I was thinking mainly for AQ purpose, not a fan of the AW myself. As I said, i did spend quite some units on potions when doing map 5 w/ Epic mods.

Otoh, as long as there’s a cap on no. of items to use in AW, I think either paying or non-paying summoners will plan carefully to minimise the use of items before taking path in war?

Thank you for having no problem w most of my proposal.