**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1.3 GB update?

Is everybody having to download 1.3 gb data? Just require a confirmation...

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Is everybody having to download 1.3 gb data? Just require a confirmation...

It's for the new EQ and all the June stuff.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    *sighs*
  • TED355TED355 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos ..kindly share your views on this
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    1.3 GB is pretty substantial but that would mean that there is much more new stuff than usual.

ItsDamien said:

Yes. I don’t understand why this is so big?

Bug fixes. New content. AQ updates.
    Yes. But that happens every month. And this update is too big. I am suspicious that we are downloading the whole game all over again instead of only the update. If one of the mods can confirm that this is the genuine size of the update it will very helpful for us.
    It's not the whole game again. Also when launching the game after updating there was no additional "downloading" during the loading screen like previous months.

There's a lot of stuff to do with AQ that's being changed, new menus and systems. It's extremely reasonable that this update is larger.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

That’s what she said
    Things are easier said than done

TED355 said:

its usually 100-200mb worth of data..its not like we are downloading the entire game again

Yeah that's why I uninstalled it and I'm gonna install again
    How much gb it took to download ?

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Bug fixes. New content. AQ updates.
    Yes. But that happens every month. And this update is too big. I am suspicious that we are downloading the whole game all over again instead of only the update. If one of the mods can confirm that this is the genuine size of the update it will very helpful for us.
    It's not the whole game again. Also when launching the game after updating there was no additional "downloading" during the loading screen like previous months.

There's a lot of stuff to do with AQ that's being changed, new menus and systems. It's extremely reasonable that this update is larger.
    I am not saying it's not possible but it looks peculiar.
    Nothing peculiar about it. The whole game is still less than 2gb after the update.

Hey everybody, this is correct.

You'll notice that unlike our previous releases, once you have downloaded the new update, there is no additional Data downloaded afterwards. This is a test for us, but if this resolves some issues that have occurred in the past, you can expect this to be the norm going forward.

Thanks for clearing this up miike.
    ItsDamien said:

Hey everybody, this is correct.

You'll notice that unlike our previous releases, once you have downloaded the new update, there is no additional Data downloaded afterwards. This is a test for us, but if this resolves some issues that have occurred in the past, you can expect this to be the norm going forward.

Thanks for clearing this up miike.
    Oh look. I was right.
    Oh no man this is so bad
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I had to remove spotify ;(

Why didn't you just undownload some playlists? You can keep spotify just a ton of data is from downloaded playlists.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

This is a test for us, but if this resolves some issues that have occurred in the past, you can expect this to be the norm going forward.

1.2gb update per month? Lmao, I'd rather not.
    Well would you rather have a 1.2 gb update with no bugs or a slightly shorter download time riddled with bugs. Obviously we don't know if it will help but they are just trying it out and it could potentially decrease the amount of bugs.