**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7.2.4 bugged?

MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just played 7.2.4 and did the slumber path. I was using corvus for the whole thing. For some reason neither rocket or warlock were stunned.

Rocket was power locked but never actually stunned
Warlock wasn't power locked and also wasn't stunned.

Almost killed me when I went to hit him and thrn took a full combo to the face. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Just played 7.2.4 and did the slumber path. I was using corvus for the whole thing. For some reason neither rocket or warlock were stunned.

Rocket was power locked but never actually stunned
    Warlock wasn't power locked and also wasn't stunned.

Almost killed me when I went to hit him and thrn took a full combo to the face. Has this happened to anyone else?

If you beat a tech with Corvus, every tech after that has reduced Ability Accuracy.

I'm assuming there's a tech before either of those fights that you used Corvus on first.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,303 ★★★★★
    First fight is Howard. You’ll get your tech charge there together with -15% ability accuracy to tech champs.

So with the 15% AAR, Rocket and Warlock each has a 15% chance to fail either power lock and stun from slumber. It isn’t a bug.

I’m quite sure it wasn’t an accident that Rocket and Warlock were placed after that though.
  • Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Ah okay, thank you both! @xNig @ItsDamien