**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron buff is meh (Damage output)

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Well... Ignore the ongoing prestige issue. But his damage output is still low. I mean I expected some serious damage as he was an Avenger level threat.. Really not liking the buff... I feel that if Kabam had increased his damage output to a notch, man.. He could have become a very good tech champ! But yeah.. He is not hitting like a pillow anymore... Mediocre damage at best. Bleed tick damage as well as duration is still low. And yes.. Red Magneto still counters him! No safety from Red Magneto Magnetism!

Comments

• Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Test him on variant 4, vs namor took me 64 hits to take down him. Rank 1 level 1 6* undupped. Yeas is something slow but is funny.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    More of a "pulled him as my first 5/6 star and learned how to use him and he is usable, clearing content for me" typa champ.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Took my 6* to r2 to play around with him, his damage is ok if you build up his functions then drop a heavy and then an sp2, the bigger issue for me is he is still lacking some utility which would make me choose him over other champs except in some very niche situations (do you bleed + biohazzard springs to mind)

Still a decent buff and he is miles better than he used to be but for people with large rosters he isn’t going to be a game changer by any means
  • Options
    I am just saying he is an Avenger level threat. I am not saying that the buff should have made him at par with Doom. But.. at least Kingpin worthy.. Right now Kabam were at good path with Ultron buff. But the damage due to DOTs are so less without synergies that its....
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He'll shine fr a week or two on YouTube & forums....like happens with most champs post buff
    But after that he'll be forgotten once again
    Some people will rank him up.....but after a while he'll mostly be used fr AQ (specially Maps 5 & 6) and as a synergy piece fr Warlock on bleed, poison, coldsnap lanes, & may be fr some fights in Variants
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

I am just saying he is an Avenger level threat. I am not saying that the buff should have made him at par with Doom. But.. at least Kingpin worthy.. Right now Kabam were at good path with Ultron buff. But the damage due to DOTs are so less without synergies that its....

I don't understand why aren't people understanding your basic point you want to potray. Iam myself super disappointed only on the fact that ULTRON who is brand is kept as a little above mediocre level champ.

It doesn't mean we didn't like the buff, obviously he is much better than before. But still post buff my vote and reliability will go to Warlock or G2099
  • Options
    StfckrStfckr Posts: 36
    Bendy said:

LordPSN said:

Well... Ignore the ongoing prestige issue. But his damage output is still low. I mean I expected some serious damage as he was an Avenger level threat.. Really not liking the buff... I feel that if Kabam had increased his damage output to a notch, man.. He could have become a very good tech champ! But yeah.. He is not hitting like a pillow anymore... Mediocre damage at best. Bleed tick damage as well as duration is still low. And yes.. Red Magneto still counters him! No safety from Red Magneto Magnetism!

His damage comes from heavy then sp2 cauterise which then boosts damage and im getting some good numbers medium critting for 6k
    LordPSN said:

• Options
    All of you being happy with Ultron damage, just wait.. He's bugged. After that we will see
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

All of you being happy with Ultron damage, just wait.. He's bugged. After that we will see

Everyone always thinks a small bug will destroy a champ entirely. Like herc, mole man, now ultron. It really doesn’t change much.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    His sp3 bug is impractical in most scenarios anyways. I don't think it'll change him much.

Edit: If that is the bug being referred to here.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Which bug are you talking about?
  • Options
    Diegog2000Diegog2000 Posts: 8
    LordPSN said:

People said the same thing about Moleman yet he still works fine.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I've played him without the SP3 bug, he's still a great champion.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Yeah, 3* Ultron is pretty weak in act5.
    But a 6*R2 unduped just soloed SOP Emma
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Just say you don't know how to play him . He is one of the highest DPS and damage champ in the game currently.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I would love to see you guys after he is "fixed"..
    I just have to be patient for a while! 😁😁😁😁