Options

Why not a 4* Featured Crystal?

Hi,
I'm Sarmi (also a YouTuber named as Me-Hi) that's been playing this game for over 2 years and saw a lots of things when it comes to crystals.

Many times when I stream, someone will come and comment the 4* champion he or she got in the 4* crystal. Mostly are complains and I do my best to explain that is a good champion & I also do live (stream) tutorials or videos named as ''Requested champion..'' to make players understand those champions attributes in the game & where is he/ she suitable for.
Now, I am a dude that likes every champion, even fx. Carnage or Luke Cage,- champs - that 60% of the players in the game hates them due to their abilities or lack of abilities. Put it this way- not strong enough as a Star Lord or someone else.

So I come with a suggestion that will make everyone happy, from players to the developers.
So.. since we have 5* featured crystals worth 15.000 shards...

WHY NOT TO MAKE A FEATURED 4*CRYSTAL worth 2500 shards?
(I mean.. 4* champions will come basic once the 6* champs will come.)
Okay.. so I put this out but will be easy for some right, so why not to have some requirements.
*To have a price of 2500 4* shards.
*To be obtainable for a very limited time, like for 2h / 6h only.
*To have something like a title to be able to open that crystal (Uncollected or Event Master Title).
*To be over summoner lvl 60.

Also, the 4* featured champion will be also available in those 150 Units Crystals so no one will be disappointed but will make the players more interested in events as Completion, Item Use, Arena Combat and so on..

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,195 ★★★★
    Ahhh...sounds good on the surface but with all the complaints about drop rates it's just another opportunity for frustration and disappointment. I think Kabam realizes that and that's why there isn't one.
  • Options
    I think there is enough boosts for 60lv uncollecteds... Low level summoners deserve some help too
  • Options
    I think there is enough boosts for 60lv uncollecteds... Low level summoners deserve some help too

It can be achievable also through Event Titles. I am not Uncollected also, I don't have that title also.
  • Options
    I agree for me that help is t4cc. I got no problem getting champs...so a new crystal for champs doesn't excited me...if I could collect t4cc shards or use units to buy t4cc or t4cc shard crystals OR if they would put t4cc shard crystal shards in some content...that would excite me. Let us collect shard to collect shards...
  • Options
    Or better yet replace quest crystals with t4cc shard crystals in the higher level quests...
  • Options
    In my considered opinion that would make more people happy than a featured 4 star crystal...
  • Options
    And if t4cc shard crystals replaced quest crystals from say the last 3 levels of act 3 on, it would give some impetus to replay old content...
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 280
    Good idea but I think that it should just be lvl 40 since it would be more fair
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I love this idea, but it will definitely hurt the arena, which is probably the #1 most played content in the game.

The problem is that the pool is getting too large to get that champion you really want is down to <1%. I would suggest featured crystals like you mention or by classes split up in 2 groups.
  • Options
    Kabam doesn't want all the grousing that would come from it...and it would hammer the arena. Why am I gonna try to grind to 13 mill if I can get him for 2500 shards which really is nothing...
  • Options
    And the fact that 2500 is nothing = lots and lots of carping.
  • Options
    At least at 15000 you take so long there is less time to complain...and less occasion to.