**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion aka superman before Direct TV is OP

13»

Comments

• OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    @Apocalypse_810 Magjik still gains limbo while stunned fyi and she's in a lot of game modes where she can't be "stunned". You have every right to hate a hero, but because you do hate him doesn't mean that's a valid reason to have him nerfed.
  • Lol have fun talking to yourself. I'm done with this conversation regardless of who comments. Dont like that me and a lot of others hate hyperion? Ignore our post. And stun magik instead of evading. Simple. Have a good one though guys.

Haters gotta hate, just dont regret when you pull a Hyperion when your top champ Miles get nerfed. bye bye.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Every champion has a counter. Those counters can be other champions, or just something related to changing our fightning style.
    The reason why everyone is mad with Hyperion is because of his power gain. Personally, I don't mind, because these two counters work against him.

- You can use a power drain/lock champion, or someone who can nullify it.
    - Or, you can bait his specials by changing your fightning style. There is a way for him to release his specials easily. I used a 1-star BP against a 5-star Hyperion, and I was able to bait his specials for 5 minutes without any problem. Then I quitted the fight because there was no way for me to win.
  • BananaBanana Posts: 4
    Hmm. That's a great idea to nerf Hyperion. Actually I have a hard time fighting Spider-Man and night crawler and bpcw and juggs... wtf is up with that unstoppable??? Oh and let's not forget magik and antman. I think kabam should just make every hero to have the exact same abilities and take all of the planning and skill out of the game. Or better yet just have 1 champion then everyone can be on the same playing field and then better yet we will not have to grind or buy crystals for new exciting champions.
    Stop
    Crying because you don't have a certain champ or because you have a hard time fighting a certain character. We all have our issues fighting certain characters but just because you can't fight one doesn't mean the only logical thing is for kabam to nerf that champ to make it easier on you.
  • very nice pic banana
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I have the most trouble against hyperion in arena because you don't always have power controller in there. And sometime Hyperion Magik Nightcrawler at the same time. So I would like a guide how to bait, preferably a video guide. I don't really have that problem in war.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    War baiting is tricky. At some ranges of win streaks you are going to eat l3 if they use anything at all. Then it switches to a bait style like you would use against MD champs. Then it's normal. But I don't know the streak numbers. I just deal with occasional l3 until they start with some l1s and I start baiting from then on.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Lol have fun talking to yourself. I'm done with this conversation regardless of who comments. Dont like that me and a lot of others hate hyperion? Ignore our post. And stun magik instead of evading. Simple. Have a good one though guys.

Haters gotta hate, just dont regret when you pull a Hyperion when your top champ Miles get nerfed. bye bye.

Stunning magik only works if you have pacify mastery an even then it's only a 30% chance if am remembering the % correctly
  • AuraAura Posts: 2
    Hyperion will be my first 5 50. Rarely use him for attack. We need more champs like him that have a special something that makes them hard to fight. This way we can get rid of this hey let's just give you +900% health regen scrap they do to make things harder.
    Hyperion knocking you around in vs? Take a power control character into each fight. I mean you should have a couple to help you through the tough fights before infinite streak.
  • Looks like Kabam has heard my prayers lol..I just fought him after update and he used sp1 alot more. Thats all I asked for was him to not fold his arms and do nothing. Thank you based god :smiley:
  • Legend wrote: »
    drof40cfc0xo.png

Just learn to be me.

That moment when you wanna look cool for the Internet so you screenshot dead hyperion after you and your entire alliance already had a go at him :smile:
    drof40cfc0xo.png

Just learn to be me.

That moment when you wanna look cool for the Internet so you screenshot dead hyperion after you and your entire alliance already had a go at him :smile:

Dude I thought u r done here? Look at the timer look at the combo count and look at the star rating and the rank of that SL before commenting please. You need to learn how to fight.
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Power control champs really shut him down. But he can be a pita going in without one
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    spumington wrote: »
    And why do people fill like dormommu and Magik are harder than him? They actually fight and you can just not hit Magik when she gets limbo. Easy right? Hyperion rarely uses s1 or s2 though. The only game plan is hope he fights fair. Thats bs. You guys are not gonna win this argument. He's juiced and you know it. We can keep going in circles though. He should be nerfed, just my opinion. Dont like it start another thread and cry about it together. Superman belongs on DC only. The end guys. :wink:

I would like some of whatever you're smoking. Hyperion is way easier to beat than Dormammu or Magik. You can evade everything Magik does and still die from the damage you take from Limbo. Same with Dormammu and his degen.

But does it do as much damage as S3 twice? No? Didn't think so. You can still win against magik although you'll take damage. I dont expect to come out untouched.

Bro, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but it's obvious you have never fought a r4 Magik on AW boss node.
    drof40cfc0xo.png

Just learn to be me.

Dude I thought u r done here? Look at the timer look at the combo count and look at the star rating and the rank of that SL before commenting please. You need to learn how to fight.

Lol man I'm just trolling relax. Its a damn video game ctfu..I hope you guys aren't adults being this damn passionate about an app. If so I hope you also approach work that way lol..should be employee of the month for sure hahaha
  • Burntbacon wrote: »
    spumington wrote: »
    And why do people fill like dormommu and Magik are harder than him? They actually fight and you can just not hit Magik when she gets limbo. Easy right? Hyperion rarely uses s1 or s2 though. The only game plan is hope he fights fair. Thats bs. You guys are not gonna win this argument. He's juiced and you know it. We can keep going in circles though. He should be nerfed, just my opinion. Dont like it start another thread and cry about it together. Superman belongs on DC only. The end guys. :wink:

I would like some of whatever you're smoking. Hyperion is way easier to beat than Dormammu or Magik. You can evade everything Magik does and still die from the damage you take from Limbo. Same with Dormammu and his degen.

But does it do as much damage as S3 twice? No? Didn't think so. You can still win against magik although you'll take damage. I dont expect to come out untouched.

Bro, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but it's obvious you have never fought a r4 Magik on AW boss node.

We just beat one in war a few minutes ago which is funny lol..but im just talking about arena, quest, or AQ brother. Not anything that adds abilities to characters. Just normal ol them. No stun immunity 15% attack increase, or nothing like that.
  • LokonLokon Posts: 7
    Is very annoying i know how to fight him but Mordo is more a pain in the ass than him i dont like the nerf but they should do something
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Regardless if all the nerf talk, Hyperion comes out of his L3 mid-combo-attacking you every single time.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Are we still talking about this post!