**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A champion with the ability to slow down time

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Do you think we will eventually get a champion with the ability to temporarily slow down time?

I got the 6.2.6 The Champion down to 10% but wasn't able to beat him even spending 3000+ units trying to. Yeah I suck.

A champion that could slow time would definitely help to hit the that dex

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I literally just used Ghost once I got him to 10%

-Easy to Dex and Intercept
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

o_o said:

I personally want a Champ that works like reverse Nova, in that he/she pulls enemies towards them (maybe by charging a Heavy) and they get bonuses on landing the Heavy based on the distance the enemy's been pulled over.

Something along these lines

God, this new MCOC update looks bloody violent!
    Critical bleed right there
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Like zade in mortal combat lol
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I've already had enough with the Mordo's doing it. Please.

(JK, it could be fun)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    At least your self aware. Just practice, it will get easier. Tough luck mate.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Do you think we will eventually get a champion with the ability to temporarily slow down time?

I got the 6.2.6 The Champion down to 10% but wasn't able to beat him even spending 3000+ units trying to. Yeah I suck.

A champion that could slow time would definitely help to hit the that dex

😶😶😶😶😶 3k units. Dude who did you used for last 10%
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I remember that in Injustice:Gods Among Us (which I used to play before mcoc) was one character (Elseworlds Flash) who slowed time. It was pretty trippy tbh, but looked great.

Balancing this in mcoc would be a nightmare tho, imagine it: once the time slows, the slowed enemy is helpless: gets struck before they can block, gets heavy before being able to dash back...