**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mods please stop ignoring AW discussion thread

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
Mods the game team took it to a new level of ruining a once fun part of the game with the new AW. Players have voiced their concerns and displeasure over such things as inflating defender rating with boost, removal of defender kills and matchmaking being changed with no announcement of the fact where alliances face the same alliances over and over as a result. Communication and valuing insights from a consumer base is a vital aspect of every business and right now it’s extremely poor within the MCOC community.

At NYCCC I spoke with Adora personally and she assured that new AW changes would be great improvement over previous versions. Please explain how using attack boost when placing defenders to increase defender rating improves AW??? Basically now in order to win AW entire alliances must run suicide Masteries and activate attack boost when placing defenders. How does this in th slightest way make sense to a player????

Hopefully someone there at Kabam will actually listen to its consumer base for once and maybe by New Years actually fix AW to at least be competitive.

Comments

• Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    That's why I wrote a poll thread on the topic with the help of a mod. Would love you to reply to it and vote if you can
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    That's why I wrote a poll thread on the topic with the help of a mod. Would love you to reply to it and vote if you can

Lol, look where it got you too. First class ticket to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Older alliance wars were a little stale but they were infinitely better than this current version. Used to look forward to wars but now I look at them like I do when competing duel skirmish events. Going through the motions.