**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Filter button at arena

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
I don’t know about you guys that haven’t noticed this.

Normally when you use mixmatch variation when you select your champion preferred star rarity and start a fight to later win the fights and usually the filter reset everything automatic. It goes like this press filter - preferred star rarity - pick 3x champions - fight - the filter automatically reset - send help request and repeat.

This time it’s other way around that we now have to manually enable and disable which is more clicking as it goes like this

Filter - enable press 4* rarity - pick two r5 4* champion - filter - disable press 4* rarity - enable press 5* rarity - pick your highest ranked one - disable press 5*rarity ( usually you can just start the fight but in this case I need to do this or else the next champion selection will only the 5* collection because the filter didn’t automatically update as it’s now locked until you disable the button) - fight - repeat.

So I noticed it’s not that much of an huge difference but it does take more clicking for an user to get exactly what it want to have before proceeding to fighting.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately this feature is need for me personally having so many 5 star and 6 star and to click one manually filtered back to 5 star was a huge pain in the but
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

This is a great QoL change. And it does not quite need more clicking if you are smart about it.
    If you mix your rarities go like this:
    Select 5*
    Select 4* to finish out the team.
    FIGHT
    This time, pick your 4 stars first,
    Unselect 4* and select 5*
    Put your 5* in to finish the team
    FIGHT

Repeat from the top.

This way it does not actually require that much more, just 1 click of unselecting the current rarity.

And most people just want to select to either their 6 or 5 stars to finish all rounds with them. This especially goes if you use 6* r1 instead of your ranked up 5* champs.

I love the change!

You mean that it take turns?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Persistent filter! Nice change for me. I've been playing a little arena even though I hate recent arena changes, and this is a tiny bright spot.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am pretty sure it is a bug unless Kabam confirms otherwise. The filters don't seem to reset for me even when I press reset.
    Yeah I think it’s great for those that have a very stacked high ranked 5* and 6* collection to faster drag and click the next fight instead of sending help request that can cause lagging which in turns lead to more waiting time to start the next fight.

I just think when pressing the 6* rarity button and then press availability then it really should send those champions that are asking for help request or are under the cooldown timer to really be sent to the bottom. That way it can still save more time for those that don’t have stacked collection so it’s really a win win unless I missed something.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    The new filter is awesome. For levelling champs and taking iso from stash too.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’d say my only gripe is how the hierarchy works for filtering by availability. I think it should show available champs first and then those with the least amount of time remaining on cooldown but it doesn’t seem to quite work like that currently.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I am pretty sure it is a bug unless Kabam confirms otherwise. The filters don't seem to reset for me even when I press reset.

Lol even rest work to it probably not a bug
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    There is an issue I have been experiencing but I am not sure if it is a bug, an oversight or intended.

When I make selections and then hit the reset button the displayed champs reset to normal view but the filter buttons that were selected don't get unselected. This means that to use them again I have to first unselect them and then reselect them. Not a big deal, but it is annoying. I would think when you hit reset the buttons should get unselected but I can't assume to know Kabam's design intentions.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I've suggested this so many times I wish it would just lock
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’m not a hardcore grinder(old system I’d get 1m to 2m depending on mood)
    This one that’s playing now I got bout 3m

I like the change just have to remember to hit help before I place champs
    I think it would go an extra length to send the help request/ under cooldown champions to be automatically sent to the bottoms and will not be showed back up to the top when pressing availability. This has been requested for years and still do. I just don’t understand why kabam can’t seem to care enough about that as this old suggestion that’s been going on for years is definitely another quality of life improvement.